• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What, no pics or reviews yet? Slackers

Nobody took a camera, no iPhones came out of pockets. It was a fun night. Nice turnout. Libertarian01 made the drive in, but left a bit early to get back to Ft Wayne at a reasonable hour. Larry got there late, after the beer garden closed but still got to see some nice guns.

Cigars were mild and easy to smoke, pleasant flavor and worth the price, not worth more, but just a nice lower priced cigar.

Oh, there was that stripper who came in, but everyone is sworn to secrecy about what she did. THAT IS ALL.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I just made it home a bit after midnight.

It was a true pleasure to share some company, conversation, and fine cigars with all you good folks up northwest.

I cannot make it up often, but I am glad when I can.

A great cigar shop!

Regards,

Doug

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Had a great time. The musician was incredible also! He really rocked that Zepplin tune!

That is Greg Ashby. He is an 8th Grade Math teacher in the Lake Central school district, he also has a band that is very popular at some of the area bars. The band obviously doesn't accompany him to the cigar lounge when he plays for us. Honestly he plays mostly as a favor to us and we are grateful when he can play at the shop. But I think he has fun playing there too because we often have motorcycles and guns show up, he likes both. He also likes a good cigar.

[video=youtube;JNpjuDcRy1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNpjuDcRy1A[/video]

mrobnoxious1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Plymouth
    Short night for me and the misses. If I was buying out of the humi, maybe $6. But off the table from the rep, $3 cigar. Started with a little spice kick, then a soft meaty flavor, went slightly acidic. And poor burn. Cant wait until the next one.

Top Bottom