• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I always told the people that I worked with is that if I showed up with a firearm, it was just to show off one of my toys, but if I showed up with a baseball bat, they had better be on my good side. If I am going to do something stupid, I want full credit for it, and Louisville Sluggers would never get credit like a firearm would!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Read this story today. Sounds like we need to contact our elected reps and tell them the baseball bats have to go.

Police Seek Robbers In Baseball Bat Beatings

Gang Attacking Couples Leaving Downtown Restaurants, Bars, Police Say

Police Seek Robbers In Baseball Bat Beatings - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

Actually, some baseball bats are now Illegal in Indiana...for use in HS games.

I watched a kid get hit in the chest a year ago by a line drive.....he was pitching......it cracked his sternum. And I have watched my son get drilled several times while he was pitching.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    jgreiner, they should ban baseballs then. It was the ball hitting the pitcher, correct? Not the bat.

Just ban baseball, much too dangerous, for the chillllllldrrruun!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    jgreiner, they should ban baseballs then. It was the ball hitting the pitcher, correct? Not the bat.

Just ban baseball, much too dangerous, for the chillllllldrrruun!

LOL....naw......I am a firm believer that humans have been messing with true Darwinism for too long.....by having warning labels on EVERYTHING...we are failing to weed out the truly STUPID ones from the herd..... :)

Top Bottom