• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    i think when some things or someone does very evil or bad things .....we as humans need some thing to blame .......some blame devil, guns, goverment, video games etc........it helps people to deal with the issue if you got some thing to blame .......the truth is it hard for most to deal with the fact the some people are able to do the most evil terrible things for no real reason ......:twocents:

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    Glenn Beck is Ready!!

glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat.jpg

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    i think when some things or someone does very evil or bad things .....we as humans need some thing to blame .......some blame devil, guns, goverment, video games etc........it helps people to deal with the issue if you got some thing to blame .......the truth is it hard for most to deal with the fact the some people are able to do the most evil terrible things for no real reason ......:twocents:

He's right. We need someone or something to blame. It helps us to deal with the unimaginable horror that is happening all too often in modern day society. If we can explain it by blaming these things we can lull ourselves back into feeling safe again.

We can go back to hiding our heads in the sand. After all, these bad things only happen other places. They don't happen here. All we have to do is find someone or something to blame. It will help make these bad thoughts go away.

Personally I need more than a scapegoat. They can keep it. I will continue to carry my gun everywhere I go. I may not be able to stop someone from shooting me or a loved one but at least I will have the opportunity to try to. At least I will have a chance which is so much more than any of the recent victims ever received.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Right on. :yesway:

Now try turning some of those periods into capital letter. :cool:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    ok i know conspiracies are easy to claim because a good conspiracy cannot be proved but its crossed my mind. i brought it up to my ole man who is not one to think this way and i also mentioned it to my brother. the funny part is we all 3 agree that it seems a little like too good of timing with the mall,conneticut and the other attempts of mass shootings in the past few days. the conversation even went as far as sleepers waiting to be awaken. yes laugh i know but then again you never really know.the one thing all these f**k uped people have in common from the virginia tech shooter to the batman shooter to the latest is they all put one in their heads in the end. dead men tell no tales.

Isn't the batman shooter still alive?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

This sounds about right.

The trick is going to be preventing some counterproductive legislation from happening that further infringes on our constitutional rights. I don't believe this is part of some vast, intricate plot. But it's obvious there are those that are more than willing to use the misery to advance their agendas.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    ok i know conspiracies are easy to claim because a good conspiracy cannot be proved but its crossed my mind. i brought it up to my ole man who is not one to think this way and i also mentioned it to my brother. the funny part is we all 3 agree that it seems a little like too good of timing with the mall,conneticut and the other attempts of mass shootings in the past few days. the conversation even went as far as sleepers waiting to be awaken. yes laugh i know but then again you never really know.the one thing all these f**k uped people have in common from the virginia tech shooter to the batman shooter to the latest is they all put one in their heads in the end. dead men tell no tales.

Umm, Jared Lee Laughner?

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    I found these four things that point to a false flag and follow the conspiracy theory. A couple sources are iffy on there reliability but they state facts. My only question is which was it exactly that was found in the trunk of his car? The Bushmaster or what looks like maybe a Saiga variant or an AK type. Also what happened to the second guy arrested in the woods and the other two guys driving away from the school in a rental vehicle from New Jersey?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qEoYxqmyAM[/ame]

Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting « LeakSource

http://www.youtube.com/embed/78oxfAqGGJI

PROOF The Sandy Hook Massacre Was A False Flag Operation? Adam Lanza’s Long Gun WAS Never in the School, It Was in His Car | Economy

Hmmm,,I'm not one to buy into conspiracy theories to much. Whether or not it is a conspiracy or just the acts of a deranged lunatic, either way its a horrific tragedy no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I had someone tell me the exact same thing after this happened. Coming from this person, it nearly blew me off my chair. They felt this is being done by the govt, to create the mind set and anti gun feelings that are going on right now, so in one sweep they could take almost all weapons, and the majority of the people would support it. (They can not do it without problems any other way).
    It kind of seems like that is what is trying to play out.
    This person said they believed that they are using people with "Mental health issues", basically as pawns, and the real "shooter" walks out unseen.

Sounds unlikely, but coming from this person, it seriously made me take note of things, and made me wonder. I do not dismiss the notion, because it all seems rather convenient, in many ways.

I do not mean to dismiss or make light of these events, because they are truly tragic, but it does make you wonder sometimes.

I also had my Grandfather tell me things when I was younger, that I could not relate to at the time. In the last few years, I see things that he spoke about years ago, and feel like more things are "Planned" than we will ever realize, and I think he knew it. I would not dismiss the notion.

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    it seems very interesting that the weapons recovered were all the evil hi capacity.
    but then again nobody would do this w/ a single shot either. i still think it stinks!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The man in the woods was announced to be revealed as a local resident that was checking out what the commotion was about, and walked over to look.

I never heard what happened with the vehicle they stopped ten minutes away, that they believed was involved.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    ...This tinfoil crap is getting out of hand around here. (Bangs head on desk)

Indeed, long-term psychological studies show that approximately one-quarter of the American population has an "authoritarian personality", where they look for a "strong leader" to protect them (that's why even after his lies were exposed, Bush still stayed at approximately a 25% approval rating).

Authoritarians not only don't want to hear that the most powerful people might be acting against their interest, they will aggressively defend against any such information.

There are No Conspiracies Because Daddy Will Always Protect Us → Washingtons Blog

Top Bottom