• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    On here , everyone who has mistrusted the government, has been called a "tinfoil hat.'' At least one time. In the last three weeks I've learned one thing. There are no conspiracies out there, that are as outrageous as the U.S.government .

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I would respond, probably, it I understood what you are talking about. Can you clarify? What you posted is incoherent to me.

After reading it over a couple times, I think it either means "you can't make this stuff up" or "truth is stranger than fiction" but that's speculation.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    It means exactly what it says. There isn't one conspiracy theory that is as outrageous, as what the US government is doing.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I guess the best question to ask is...

Are these multiple news stories evidence enough for people of the world to stand up for themselves, individuals seeking individuality, and take back what is their's yours and mine?... mainly our life in accordance with Mother Nature.

That's not all too Tin Hatty, is it?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Sources: NSA Targeting Credit Card Use

Online ammo buyers they are watching you.

Not just online. ANY CC purchase.

And if you go to the bank and want your money in cash they track that too. Only criminals use cash because that's harder for them to track so you're guilty until proven innocent.

Don't worry though Father Obama, or Father Bush or whom ever is next will take care of us in this modern day utopia.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    This has been a pet peeve of mine since joining this forum. There are several, actually many on this forum who are quick to bring out the "tinfoil hat hammer" when possible conspiracy theories have surfaced. To them I say - Get a grip, some of this stuff really, really is happening and needs to be discussed and communicated openly.

Jack1861

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    At some point the conspiracy theory is no longer theory.

We are WELL past that point and have been for many years.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    The "Normalcy bias" , many here suffer from it and don't even know it .

As I was watching the "news" this morning I thought about our LEO's , and others here and how they constantly say that we're not turning into a police state .

They try to compare us with country X and say " look , xyz doesn't happen here like it does there and they are a police state" .

To those folks I ask this , what do you call it where your own guberment tracks (or soon will) your every call , CC purchase or Internet post and you can catch a beat down just for looking at an officer the wrong way ?

To me it sounds like some crap the KGB and PRU wished they had .

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'll even take it one step further:

The truth is much worse than any "Conspiracy Theory". Do you think the media is reporting 100% of what is REALLY going on? We only hear about the stuff that was run so poorly that it got out. What about all of the programs, policies, and secret dealings that never see the light?

That's not to say that SOME of the tin-foiler stuff isn't nutters. But for every wacky theory, there are scores of realities that are much, much worse.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    If we had an open discussion of what each of us thought was "reality"... I'm sure I'd qualify as a tin foil hat wearing conspiracist. I do not believe things are as they seem....

I do think it is unfortunate that some dismiss all conspiracy as nonsense. Whether or not they are nonsense, there is obvious value in exploring them. Conspiracies bring light to tyranny of all levels. They open up ones mind to see how intricately the world is changing beneath our noses.

The same principle applies to just about anything "extreme". Extreme liberal or extreme conservative viewpoints have value because they expose you to the entire spectrum. By openly exposing yourself to both extremes you can make an informed opinion and settle somewhere in between with a well rounded and reasonable judgement.

If you choose to ignore one extreme of any spectrum, then you most certainly open yourself up to form an uninformed biased opinion.

This doesn't mean you have to believe every conspiracy that comes through... but I think everyone should consider exposing themselves to them. They most certainly hold more value than Dancing With The Stars.

ces6508

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Cave Town
    Every time one of these "programs, policies, and secret dealings" comes to light. The solution is to pass a new law to make it better.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    On here , everyone who has mistrusted the government, has been called a "tinfoil hat.'' At least one time. In the last three weeks I've learned one thing. There are no conspiracies out there, that are as outrageous as the U.S.government .

You sir, are correct and awesome. I'm so sick of the idiots on here saying "tin foil hat" crap to other members, only to find out the "conspiracy" is true. If you look at the idea of a conspiracy, its looking at a situation, seeing common sense, predicting the outcome without evidence, and it usually is true. based on history, all these conspiracies are truth. they have done a good job of making these people look like wackos though. i wonder who will have the last laugh?

Top Bottom