• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I will have 2 uppers ---for sale--at the Tipton show--------check the North room------------------a 243 WSSM (5 mags and some ammo) and a 6PPC (2 mags)no ammo,I have a bench gun chambered in 6ppC
    at the last Tipton show there was only about 75-ARs there------3 tables with parts, more complete guns than parts

Interesting---I have 6 tables of guns and parts and you hear "I wuz there didnt find a XNVT-MK IV with dual coat in 5.56x47,I'm never going back"

Next time give me a call and I will bring everything you want at the price you think you should pay---------------just as soon as I sell what I have for sale

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    It is a good show. I have hit a few homers now and again. I usually hit it and for a gun show the food is very good, Pats wife does the cooking.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Duce
    Havent had a call for one in a long while--BUT----if you take both of them I have 3 ,one in arnge one in tew tone blew--and the common greenish.. (the ones with the congley disperator------I hope-??)

Thanks for asking

Better hurry--now that I have let INGO-rs know I have them they wont last long

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Duce
    Havent had a call for one in a long while--BUT----if you take both of them I have 3 ,one in arnge one in tew tone blew--and the common greenish.. (the ones with the congley disperator------I hope-??)

Thanks for asking

Better hurry--now that I have let INGO-rs know I have them they wont last long

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Great! Imagine firing a ping ping ball @ 4000 fps. Look out skeeters, your days are numbered.
    Now if I kind an orginal dual prism kaladascope with halo truplex reditcal..............
    :n00b:..............<><Duce

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Guys that is a great show. It was the 1st time I've been. The atmosphere is welcoming. The food is really good as mentioned earlier. Saw a couple of good deals. It's going to become a regular stop for me. Good people.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Took my Grandson to lunch at Pizza Shack and stopped by the show on the way home. Hadn't been to this show in over 10 years and it hasn't changed. Worth the $5 to get in though.

Top Bottom