• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Am I the only one who is completely turned off by the whole "prices too low to show" routine? A post on this forum kinda set me off about it, after seeing a million "black friday deals" with prices JUST TOO LOW TO SHOW ME!!!!!

Your a business... You ask a price, WE decide how low it is, and we either buy it, or we don't. Stop treating us like were 5 years old.

That is all....

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I agree. Also when they put 30% off a particular item but then don't put the original price. So you don't know if it's 30% off $19.99 or $1999.99.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If you don't tell me the price, or what the original was I assume you're being shady

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    You could not get me out in that mess for any amount of money.
    Well, there is an amount but it is very high 6 figures.

One year I was going to go camping and caving for the weekend as I always do this weekend and we left the house at 4am Friday. As we were nearing Paoli I realized I had forgotten socks. "No problem," I thought, "I'll just pull into the Paoli W-Mart real quick." Oh boy was that a mistake. The place was wall to wall bodies and I had to climb over the stacks of crap in the main aisles because everyone was just standing around yakking. *shudder* that was my first and only experience with the phenomenon and I will never again do that. I'd either turn around and drive the half hour back home or go sockless before experiencing that again.

Top Bottom