• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • army bratt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    north side evansville
    :bash:the ole lady said i have to many firearms and if i want something new that i need to start trading off but i am having disconection issues with everything i allready have. what should i do?????

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    If you can pay your bills on time, provide your share for the family, and your collection isn't taking up all available space in your home, then my advice would be to dump her and get involved with someone who doesn't arbitrarily come between you and something harmless you enjoy.

Now, if you can't pay the rent/mortgage but can buy a new gun then she's got a point.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Tell her no such thing as too many guns or ammo then tell her to make you a sandwich. :)

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    Mine said that a long time ago. I said that I want a gun for every pair of shoes you own.

She's still buying shoes and I am still buying guns.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I had that discussion recently with my wife. I told her fine, I would not buy any more guns, but she was not to buy any more shoes or purses except to replace worn out or damaged. She called me an a-hole, then decided I could have more guns, as the budget allows.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    My wife could care less how many guns I have. I never have too many guns. My big problem is too little room! So occasionally something must go.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    My wife didn't grow up with firearms like I do, so she doesn't appreciate them as much, but she supports my addiction when we have some extra $ :)

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    :rockwoot: Tell her you gotta keep, buyin to help keep our national economy goin. Have you ever saw a brinks truck followin a funeral parade ? NO. To many guns is just an evil myth it isn't true. There ain't no such a thing as too many guns....... :D

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    You could try reminding her that your firearms are like extensions of you body, so if you have to get rid of one, it feels just like loosing a limb. Therefore, you will spend so much time fixated on your "ghost" firearm that you will be unable to get anything done until you go out and buy a new one just like the one you sold, hemorrhaging money with each transaction.

Let us know how it works out (and what you have that can move from your safe to ours :D)

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    The title of this thread is deceiving; I thought it was going to be some sort of road map or at least a set of directions. How disappointing.

Top Bottom