• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Sure, some of things can be "tells," especially in combination. However, I submit to you that when you spot a cop, I believe it's much more about they way he carries himself and the way he is groomed. "You look like a cop" is a stereotype that exists for a reason and it's more common among the younger guys. It's not about the way they dress, but that can certainly add to it.

I have never been accused of looking like a cop, either in or out of uniform.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Received mine in three days as I ordered on Monday, my XXL fits well, nylon CC holster can go in either inside pocket.
    My brother got his to up in Michigan and says I should have ordered his one size smaller, so I did, I got him a SM size that should work. For around $30 shipped, I don't mind getting him one size smaller and giving the medium he got to a SIL.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I received mine in good time too and the XL is an American sized XL, plenty of room and better construction than vests costing twice as much.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    I'm not a cop and I still have one of those vests. I use it for walking my property at night every so often or as a quick throw on vest to go talk to people who pull up on the property. We have an auto repair shop on the premises so people are pulling up at all hours of the night to drop off or pick up their cars. Nothing says friendly like a tan vest, clean jeans, and a bearded face holding a cup of coffee. Most of them are none the wiser, and if they do recognize it for what it is, I'm not worried about it either way.

Top Bottom