• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snojet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Carmel
    Here is an email that was sent to me, so I thought I would share. Maybe some of you have already seen this, sorry if so.
    This video reminds me of the Vietnam veterans that were in charge while I was in years ago. Meaning, those Vets talked about the South Vietnam military and people not being very supportive - ect... And, I am reading a very detailed memoir about the S.O.G. (elite soldiers) that fought in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos, the author describes in great detail the same as the other veterans that I served under/with and this video. Lastly, what got me was the interview with the Afghan Leader. Click on the link below or copy and paste to your address bar.

Click ---> Is this what we're fighting for?

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Been a problem since the beginning. It's just another job to the ANA "soldiers". Most of the military is corrupt, or former alqueda/taliban, still in , deserters. I saw quite a few CSM's that were barely 18 if that. There was one Colonial that was Taliban, openly Taliban. It's a soup sandwich over there.

Some people are trying to make it a better place. Some really are trying, but they are far outnumbered.

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    By the sounds of that one tool he stated " It's never gonna get any better in Afghanistan it will only get worse" good attitude there buddy that's why that country is a failure and until it's peoples attitude changes will stay that way!
    God bless our troops having to deal with getting shot at and killed and having to babysit those inbred punks!:patriot:

tdkahn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Sounds like they need drill instructors instead of the "baby sitters"(not bashing our guys by any means). they need to run the ANA through a "boot camp" like our guys had to go through. let the guys doing the baby sitting actually do what they were trained to do, take out the bad guys, not wipe noses. if I was over there working with the ANA I'd be pissed all day. just don't understand how they can all give a s--- less about their country. I realize it's a s---hole compared to the US, but have a little pride and defend what's yours.

Top Bottom