• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    A nice, short read: https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/letters/2016/01/09/man-sat-next-train-gun-owner-you-hate/aSTz3mB9lYC0n3xyObLd5L/story.html

To the angry liberal who sat next to me on the commuter rail: I don’t hate you. I don’t have any ill feelings toward you. I don’t wish to do you harm. And I don’t regret sitting next to you. On the contrary; I feel bad for you. It must hurt carrying that much hate inside of you.

It's consistent with the "live and let live" philosophy. Too bad so many anti's don't feel that way.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Great read, thanks for the post, and ........... if you peruse on down the page their are two very interesting, to me anyway, articles about the Ammon Bundy group in Oregon at the bird sanctuary.

Very interesting articles all, at least to me, but I could be wrong.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Read the comments, too. Priceless. They only serve to prove the point the author was making.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    All the HATE....

Can you think of going through life this way, of being MAD all the time???

It's no wonder that most Libs. have a short life, before they Blow a Gasket!!...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A nice, short read: https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/letters/2016/01/09/man-sat-next-train-gun-owner-you-hate/aSTz3mB9lYC0n3xyObLd5L/story.html

To the angry liberal who sat next to me on the commuter rail: I don’t hate you. I don’t have any ill feelings toward you. I don’t wish to do you harm. And I don’t regret sitting next to you. On the contrary; I feel bad for you. It must hurt carrying that much hate inside of you.

It's consistent with the "live and let live" philosophy. Too bad so many anti's don't feel that way.

A healthy outlook for us all. I try to keep this in mind. I might disagree and dislike your ideas, statements, lifestyles, clothing, hair cut, causes you support, religion, whatever. But if I do, it doesn't mean I hate you; I don't want you to be afflicted with some terrible illness; or fall to a terrible fate.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Very good read! Thanks Pudly.

And yeah the comments... well I just had to stop. :rolleyes: No need to elevate my blood pressure before going to bed. :):

MrBlue54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    LaPorte
    Absolute awesome. Goes to show the difference in those that shout to the hills about how bad the "gun people" are and those who will defend them until death, even our own.

Top Bottom