• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Once again, where is this fighting for our rights you keep talking about. On average, R's are less hostile, but not particularly helpful. This argument devolves into something very similar to asking whether you prefer being shot with a 9mm or a .45. Personally, I prefer not being shot.
    Well, Dave. Every time I see another "Gun Control" debate, it seems it comes down to party lines. The Dems FOR more restrictions, the Reps for NO (more) restrictions! If it was up to Schumer, Obama, or "Shotgun Joe", you & me and the rest of us would be busted down to 1 single-barreled Rabbit Gun! :coffee:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Well, Dave. Every time I see another "Gun Control" debate, it seems it comes down to party lines. The Dems FOR more restrictions, the Reps for NO (more) restrictions! If it was up to Schumer, Obama, or "Shotgun Joe", you & me and the rest of us would be busted down to 1 single-barreled Rabbit Gun! :coffee:

You can't tell that to those who think they are all the same. Facts don't matter to the ideological pure ones.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Which you will gladly vote for since they have the R next to their name.

I Imagine you would have been pulling the lever for Bloomberg if he had been on your ballot. After all he got elected as a Republican.
    He don't call himself that anymore. When you have nothing left in the ol' Gun Cabinet but dust, and a lot of good memories, don't come crying to me..... :dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Which you will gladly vote for since they have the R next to their name.

I Imagine you would have been pulling the lever for Bloomberg if he had been on your ballot. After all he got elected as a Republican.

Hey, Bloomberg is just doing what he has to do to get elected in the liberal northeast.

Top Bottom