• ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    romaniantrainerm69.jpg

Got it at Bradis... 160.57 with 500 rounds and 2 10rd mags. (rifle was 129.95 with the mags)

Something for plinkin :)

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I like that this one was made in 88 :) pretty new for them. All the reviews I've read about them today (after having bought it) make it sound very nice. I'm a little hurt by mag prices though... This was 129.99 with 2 10rd mags... online the 10rd mags are 20-30$ a pop, and the 5rd are 15-18. So i think I'll just be content with 2 10rds... I mean it's bolt action anyway so it's not like I'm going to be squeezing 10 off in a as many seconds so 20 before I need to reload really isn't bad. At eagle creek that gives me enough time to get 20 rounds off and some pistol action too... then it'll be about time for cease-fire... reload the mags easily in that time. :) As long as eagle creek is open next weekend I"ll be dragging it out, rain or shine. :)

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Hope you enjoy

I hope you enjoy the new rifle. That was mine until I decided that I just had to many rimfire rifles and was looking to purchase a 357 revolver.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I wish tomorrow would get here so I could go test it out. It sucks, I buy a pass for Eagle Creek, now they aren't open on Saturdays until further notice, and well Sundays just don't work that well for me. But I'm going tomorrow to test it out, then the other 90% of the days on my pass will just have to go unused I guess, unless they get back to operating on Saturdays.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I remember I sold you mine for 50. Bradis is way too expensive on some stuff (especially if it has a lot of advertising dollars into it, like the new XDs and such), not to mention the place looks like a flea market threw up into it.:D You got had by Bradis.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    The cheapo mags best I;ve found is 15-20$. 25-30 if you want the original Romanian ones... so... they only overcharged me a little. Plus the Bradis one... had the original issue kit in the trapdoor. Which I mean isn't anything to get excited about but is kinda cool.

But yeah either way they did get me for a bit... but thats why I buy multiple! Hahaha, then dollar-cost-averaging... haha

Top Bottom