• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    How did I do and what all do I need to know about it... anything ?

Always wanted one it's 7.62 would like to have 9mm barrel for it 20160402_180949.jpg
    600 rounds with it and 4 mags

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Pps43c (polish smg at one point in time 1946) with welded folding stock I could open carry lol it is considered a pistol 7.62x25

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Let us know how it shoots! I've wanted one for a long time, and am definitely jealous. I have heard that the folding stock is just tack welded closed, and that if you get the NFA paperwork, it can be returned to normal function. Does that look possible on yours?

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    need ammo? let me know if you want a spam can....maybe even a case....too bad it doesn't take drum mags....

papacz-1.jpg

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Let us know how it shoots! I've wanted one for a long time, and am definitely jealous. I have heard that the folding stock is just tack welded closed, and that if you get the NFA paperwork, it can be returned to normal function. Does that look possible on yours?
    Yes it is just a spot weld easily removed....shoots great a threw 32 round through it in one mag without any malfunctions...2nd mag had 5 duds to be expected ammo is old surplus...recoil is not to bad..it's a blast I love it

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    need ammo? let me know if you want a spam can....maybe even a case....too bad it doesn't take drum mags....

papacz-1.jpg
    Now I'm jealous lol..very nice I love old militray weapons....that is very sweet looking.....will pm you soon on some ammo if that's fine, thought about putting 9mm barrel on it, not sure tho I hate taking away from the original style..

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    This thread has me scratching how my tomorrow head. here now would ya.????:dunno:

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    I have one in 9mm very fun to shoot. The stock is just spot welded would be easy have it with stock folding out if it was legal, but ill just keep mine like it is. Not worth the trouble. I have 4 7.62 mags Im looking to trade for 9mm if anyone knows of any out there. Going to take them to Knob Creek this weekend and see if I can trade if I cant before then.

Top Bottom