www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not if you eat them :)
    Years ago they published a study that booger eaters actually have better immune systems. Seems weird until you realize that they are just getting more low dose examples of "the crud" which boosts their immunity to it. Kinda like how today's kids have weaker immune systems because they live in cleaner environments and arent out playing in the dirt as much.

Not recommending, just pointing out weird side effects of what is considered a gross activity.

Also, dont forget. You can pick your friends. And you can pick your nose. But you cant pick your friend's nose.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep, she's right.
    It IS har parents fault.
    They should have instilled some semblance of education.
    It's obvious that they did not, and she is now screwed for life.
    BINGO!

The first time my daughter mentioned getting a tattoo, I made it VERY clear she is a moron if she gets one above the waist you can see while while wearing a polo shirt. ankles, belly, lower back, etc are OK. As long as you can cover it easily, your life will be infinitely easier than if you choose very visible locations. ESPECIALLY above the collar bone. Thats an express ticket to a harder life professionally because that screams "poor life choices".

Yeah, I know. Some will say you shouldn't judge people on their looks. But we can only control what we do to ourselves, and we cant control others or their opinions. I know some pretty cool people with tats. A few with some in the no-go areas I outlined above. In the latter case, its a mix of whether they made otherwise bad life choices in their past. But 100% they are all less than they could be today due to the corner they painted inked themselves into.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep, she's right.
    It IS har parents fault.
    They should have instilled some semblance of education.
    It's obvious that they did not, and she is now screwed for life.
    I think she says her "appearance" had something to do with it, not "her parents". But they might have something to do with her appearance too. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    BINGO!

The first time my daughter mentioned getting a tattoo, I made it VERY clear she is a moron if she gets one above the waist you can see while while wearing a polo shirt. ankles, belly, lower back, etc are OK. As long as you can cover it easily, your life will be infinitely easier than if you choose very visible locations. ESPECIALLY above the collar bone. Thats an express ticket to a harder life professionally because that screams "poor life choices".

Yeah, I know. Some will say you shouldn't judge people on their looks. But we can only control what we do to ourselves, and we cant control others or their opinions. I know some pretty cool people with tats. A few with some in the no-go areas I outlined above. In the latter case, its a mix of whether they made otherwise bad life choices in their past. But 100% they are all less than they could be today due to the corner they painted inked themselves into.
    I don't know... Mike Tyson did okay with face tats. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In all fairness, he got most of his success/winnings before the tat.

But unless I want my baby girl beating on people for a living, I suspect she is better off not getting one. Just sayin.
    I never wanted a tattoo. I always figured, "What if I want to commit some heinous crime someday? I don't need any additional identifying features." :lmfao:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I never wanted a tattoo. I always figured, "What if I want to commit some heinous crime someday? I don't need any additional identifying features." :lmfao:
    I had a tattoo for a little while, decided it just wasn't something I wanted :ugh:

So I washed it off! :p

Top Bottom