Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    qxtjfei5.jpg

I saw those when I was in China. I don't see how you can get comfortable, do your business, and read a magazine...Oh and most of the rest rooms I was in in China would make your eyes water and take your breath away.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I saw those when I was in China. I don't see how you can get comfortable, do your business, and read a magazine...Oh and most of the rest rooms I was in in China would make your eyes water and take your breath away.

I used a few but never for number two.You probably need to wear rain boots for that. :dunno:

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    You could always put Saran wrap over the toilet bowl & put the seat/lid back down. Great way to start a war though.:evilangel:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    If she doesn't want pee on it she should raise it up when she is done, we outnumbered her 3-1. In 43 years I have never fallen in the toilet even at 3 in the morning in the dark. I always check. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We got one of the Toto soft close seats last year. It keeps you from having to bend down to close the lid to prevent it from slamming. It has brought peace into our 42 years of marriage (well...detente, we still threaten to nuke each other on occasion).

Those are the best. It takes a minute to get used to them and you can injure yourself...just saying.

comanche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    I did the saran wrap trick on my dad way back in high school. wasn't till about 5 years later I remember to ask about it. come to find out my mom sometimes used that bathroom. she wondered what was warming her leg...she knew who did it and didn't say anything to give the satisfaction.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I did the saran wrap trick on my dad way back in high school. wasn't till about 5 years later I remember to ask about it. come to find out my mom sometimes used that bathroom. she wondered what was warming her leg...she knew who did it and didn't say anything to give the satisfaction.

Smart woman

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am sort of tired of hearing about how it is my duty to lower the seat when I am done here. I know to check the seat's status before I go to take a dump. Can't the women involved do the same? Thoughts?

This would be great for an online dating profile.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anyone who doesnt look before they sit deserves a wet ass. :p

Then there is my almost 4yo. She will forget to put the seat down and doesnt seem to mind. WTF? Im standing there saying "um, baby, darling... you need to put the seat down. its MUCH more comfy that way..." and she will say something along the lines of "its OK, I dont care." as she does her business and moves on. :dunno:

Top Bottom