• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bradys...ommissioner-roger-goodell-184037118--nfl.html

I couldn't be happier. The day the league investigator told Brady that he wanted his cell phone so they could dump the texts from before and after the game with Indianapolis, Brady gave the phone to a team assistant and told him to destroy it.........

Nah, he had no idea something illegal was being done. The only shame is that the suspension doesn't last long-enough to cover the Indy game this season.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Brady is a pretty boy cry baby that has some talent. No more, maybe less.
    That entire organization is involved in nefarious activity's.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I care. The stupid way this country worships professional athletes puts everything guys like this do in the spotlight. I'm glad to see his dishonesty exposed and consequences given and upheld. Truly, I'm shocked they upheld the suspension.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Give him a lifetime suspension if you really want that to stop and put an exclamation point on it. Probably see this negotiated out in some deal through the appeal, he's making too much money for the people making the real decisions for it to amount to anything.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Give him a lifetime suspension if you really want that to stop and put an exclamation point on it. Probably see this negotiated out in some deal through the appeal, he's making too much money for the people making the real decisions for it to amount to anything.

The old "Pete Rose" treatment. That'll learn 'im. :)

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I care. The stupid way this country worships professional athletes puts everything guys like this do in the spotlight. I'm glad to see his dishonesty exposed and consequences given and upheld. Truly, I'm shocked they upheld the suspension.

Football fans are interested...at least those that think NE got away with something and enjoy watching them twist.

Not cool. You are totally going to make him cry.

And Denny, Hoosiers, that's who cares.

But it is getting so much airtime you'd think it actually has consequences in our daily life. It's a 4 game suspension, 1.8 million dollars. His base salary last season was 14.8 Million. It's like I cheat the IRS and the penalty I have to pay was a few grand...big deal. This will mean little to his fans OR his endorsement deals. My cousin played for TB for 7 years so I know how people worship them. I see them like I see my cousin, people. No better, no worse than the rest of us.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    But it is getting so much airtime you'd think it actually has consequences in our daily life. It's a 4 game suspension, 1.8 million dollars. His base salary last season was 14.8 Million. It's like I cheat the IRS and the penalty I have to pay was a few grand...big deal. This will mean little to his fans OR his endorsement deals. My cousin played for TB for 7 years so I know how people worship them. I see them like I see my cousin, people. No better, no worse than the rest of us.

Meh...it would seem you're assuming everybody that hears of this news and comments on it, is worshipping an athlete. I'll not speak for everybody else but it's news. It's sports news. It's not as consequential as Planned Parenthood Baby Butchers and Parts Distributors but it's just something to talk about. And since the Patriots are a rival to the home team it's only natural it'll be news.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Pats will develop a ground control game. They will sign a free agent WR when Brady returns.
    Brady will start the AFC Championship game at Lucas Oil....the result I dare not predict. I will stand by the matchup.

And you Colts fans would be happy with that.....
    Bears fan(s), rematch of '86?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I don't keep up with sports, but did anybody get caught betting on baseball after Pete's suspension?

At least no one got caught. I am shocked in the PC world of forgiveness that Pete's "lifetime" ban has not been lifted. Happy that someone still has the cajones to stick with the punishment.

That is unlike the guy in the White House. Sorry Fidel, you screw with us and threaten our lives by letting missiles be installed on your crappy little island you stole it should be a lifetime ban. There are plenty of other beaches, we don't need your stinking island. Well except to house other scumbags in Club G.

Top Bottom