• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    NE INDY
    With all the complaining about space at the 1500...they should consolidate a couple shows and expand into a bigger building. It may cost more, but by consolidating it would eliminate vendor costs for one show and they could have more space to have more customers.

The real problem is that the promoter doesn't want to eat into his profits, so jamming so many people into that small space means more admission money for less rent of the building. The fire marshall should make them stop letting people in....that would make changes happen.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I agree much too crowded... it's one thing for there to be many people at the tables but to not be able to walk in the isles is annoying.

Last edited:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    So you want less shows in a bigger building, only way that would work is if the promoter raised everyones prices, $15 a day and double the price for tables:dunno:

If they would just use the back room, 28 x 300 they would have plenty of room.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    They need to do something about the 1500. I quit going because it was impossible to get around, talk to the dealers, etc. Well, not impossible, but just too much of a fight to get anything done. I find I do better just stopping by my local gun shops and shooting the breeze with the staff. Tomlinsons in Churubusco is a good place to visit. The guys at H & H normally have pretty good information, especially Thomas. I hear there is a good shop south of Fort Wayne, too. Someday I am actually going to visit the place and meet the crew. :D

bambek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Henry Co.
    I might pay a little extra entrance fee to have a chance to actually see what I paid to come in and see!

As a customer (and I'll bet I'm not alone) I left a loooonnngggg time before I was done shopping simply because I was FED UP with not being able to shop.
    Something has to change folks.
    Vendors speak up. Someone there lost a gun sale....probably many, many.

Next go round I will seriously consider NOT attending unless I believe it will not be the same as before.

Anyway....I left.... went to Bradis and bought this!

picture.php

Top Bottom