• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrownrfn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    Indy
    The true value in front of mernards on 135 seems nice ive gotten parts from there. A friend of mine runs one on the east side CJ small engines his name is Carl hes reasonable.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    The true value in front of mernards on 135 seems nice ive gotten parts from there. A friend of mine runs one on the east side CJ small engines his name is Carl hes reasonable.

Took a mower to him 2 years ago. He said it was junk. I told my dad I wanted to take a look at it since I bought it for him a few years earlier. We went and picked it up, brought it home, ripped it apart and found a blown head gasket. 7 dollars in parts and 7 in shipping :rolleyes: and it runs like new.

What I am trying to say is I won't take any engine to him.

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Watermans at Southeastern and Five Points Rd out by I74 and 465 on the SE side is my go to place for that kind of thing.

Edit: I have never taken riding mowers there, just other small engine stuff. I would guess they do riders too.

Buzzard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Dirtebiker, have you had any luck yet with getting these repaired? I live in Greenwood and maybe could help.

jbrownrfn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    Indy
    Took a mower to him 2 years ago. He said it was junk. I told my dad I wanted to take a look at it since I bought it for him a few years earlier. We went and picked it up, brought it home, ripped it apart and found a blown head gasket. 7 dollars in parts and 7 in shipping :rolleyes: and it runs like new.

What I am trying to say is I won't take any engine to him.

Then should give C&J a call they are at 16th and post rd hes a good guy Carl is his name

cbm76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Watermans at Southeastern and Five Points Rd out by I74 and 465 on the SE side is my go to place for that kind of thing.

Edit: I have never taken riding mowers there, just other small engine stuff. I would guess they do riders too.

+1

Top Bottom