Traffic stop, officer confiscated my firearms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Didn't the "Yutes" proclaim their innocence? Travis has done everything but shout from the highest mountain top what he did. I am not against him but he has in so many words told everyone he's guilty and feels no remorse.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Just a little "probable cause" problem. It was explained earlier (brake lights on trailer<3000 pounds). 4th Amendment is a wonderful thing.

Still waiting on discovery materials from police.

I would get second, third, and fourth opinions on that not being an infraction. You have a friend (ISP) stating that it is not and someone posted that DOT states it is an infraction. I do not know and do not feel like finding my IC book. Besides, I bet there is another probable cause - do not want to spoil the surprise...

Actually, all the amendments are a wonderful thing.

Good luck. We need to know if you want TTRAVIS WAS SHAFTED BY THE MAN on the banner for the courtroom or do you prefer something else.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I've got a good lawyer (not related to me) and a few opinions. I'll keep you guys posted. Right not, I am just waiting on the discovery materials to be ready. I have a feeling that, amazingly, that car video was not working that night and they just can't come up with the video. They seem to be taking their time.

Top Bottom