Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I kept wondering what was destroying my bird feeders....well here is the bad guy, I thought it was deer but i was wrong. I cant wait til deer come on my property to get some cool pics like yours!

I have some that are regular visitors. They have gotten used to us and know they are safe here. I will be out weeding flowers or the garden and they are in the back yard watching me and visiting the salt blocks or getting a drink. We have no ditches or ponds on our property so I fill a water tank for them, especially in hot weather. I love when the bring the fawns into the yard.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Favorite picture for today...

f09gtt.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I really need to get some cameras... just the wildlife I do see make me wonder what I don't see.

I'm not feeding anything and within the last week I've seen 2 single fawns (1 with mother, 1 w/o), 2 sets of twins, a deer 40 feet from my back door, multiple sightings of the same covey of quail with at least 8 of this year's hatchlings, the same family of turkeys with 4 or 5 poults on 3 different occasions.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I really need to get some cameras... just the wildlife I do see make me wonder what I don't see.

I'm not feeding anything and within the last week I've seen 2 single fawns (1 with mother, 1 w/o), 2 sets of twins, a deer 40 feet from my back door, multiple sightings of the same covey of quail with at least 8 of this year's hatchlings, the same family of turkeys with 4 or 5 poults on 3 different occasions.

It amazes me the amount of stuff that is in my back yard when I am not home or am busy in the house that I see on the cameras. Many times they are there while I am out working in my flowers and I look up to see them watching me while they enjoy the buffet I provide for them. I just went and moved my newest camera to a different spot and am viewing the cards right now. I love seeing the babies and am glad the moms feel comfortable bringing them up to see us.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    It amazes me the amount of stuff that is in my back yard when I am not home or am busy in the house that I see on the cameras. Many times they are there while I am out working in my flowers and I look up to see them watching me while they enjoy the buffet I provide for them. I just went and moved my newest camera to a different spot and am viewing the cards right now. I love seeing the babies and am glad the moms feel comfortable bringing them up to see us.
    They mowed our hay yesterday (our field is 30 ac and the neighbors is 12, same farmer makes hay on both)... the turkeys are active to say the least. I'm currently watching 5 hens and 19 little ones work their way across the field...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Great "peek a boo" shots!

I need to do some update pics, but not tonight.

#toomuchwinemakesforbadINGOing:laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't seen these guys for a few months! Two of them are bucks I have been watching for at least three years. I am not sure about the other guy.

2bqXE5f.jpg

The does are getting much more trusting. They brought all their fawns up into the yard the other night and left them here for at least 30 minutes while they went off into the woods.

DsiwWbS.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This link is to a video from the DS4K camera I won in the turkey photo contest. I am so impressed with this camera. It doesn't seem to be triggered as far out as the G42NGs but takes GREAT pictures and videos.

[video=vimeo;229365288]https://vimeo.com/229365288[/video]

Last edited:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    The recent photo of this buck with his tongue sticking out is apropos, I have numerous pictures of him posing for the camera after dark but have rarely seen him in daylight and never during hunting season.

I_00062d.JPG

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The recent photo of this buck with his tongue sticking out is apropos, I have numerous pictures of him posing for the camera after dark but have rarely seen him in daylight and never during hunting season.

View attachment 58179

Those big ones seem to be pretty smart when hunting season starts. He is pretty impressive!

Top Bottom