• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    cat.jpg

I found this picture on another site a few months ago..kinda stuck with me. That deer is dead, he just hasn't found out about it yet.

I'm getting a trail camera for my dad for his birthday, I think it would be cool to put up at his cabin in the Adirondacks to see what comes by when hes not around.. I was up there a few weeks ago and found fresh bear tracks near the cabin.. could also catch some trespassers... I think if it's mounted up fairly high on a tree nobod would notice..

5 - Megapixel Stealth Motion - Detecting Game Camera, Big Game, Brand Not Specified, Game Camera Motion Sensor 5mp Stealth Hidden Camera at Sportsman's Guide

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    My neighbor has one on the back part of his property, he put it there to try to get a picture of the black panther that thas been spotted in the area. So far other than some deer all he has pictures of is our other neighbor and his girlfriend having some "FUN" on his four wheeler:):

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    My neighbor has one on the back part of his property, he put it there to try to get a picture of the black panther that thas been spotted in the area. So far other than some deer all he has pictures of is our other neighbor and his girlfriend having some "FUN" on his four wheeler:):

Maybe you can get him to post those pictures in this thread?:):

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    This is why you shouldn't be in the woods at night.

Agreed.

That deer is about to have a very bad night.

Pretty amazing photo.

My brother in law has one of those cameras. He uses it in the woods on his property. So far he has snapped photos of deer, dogs, cats and other small things. Nothing quite as exciting as this photo!

Top Bottom