• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    For some reason I have developed a new found respect for Jackson. Good to know he likes a good theme park ride.

You can learn a lot on this forum. I have always had a lot of respect for Jackson. Maryland is the subject of my newest respect.

I don't know how she'd feel about you calling her a theme park ride, but considering the girl, she would probably take it as a compliment. :-) She had some... ah... Issues though. But hey, I don't smoke, I don't drink... I have to have some kind of vice.

Last edited:

larcklorn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It's worth the trip.

When people balk at driving a couple of hours for training, it reminds me that often the same people won't hesitate to drive 3-5 hours to go to a professional sporting event, a concert, visit and amusement park, or even go shopping. It's a bit ironic.

Not really balking, just weighing the options on travel time and courses available..etc, etc.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I don't know how she'd feel about you calling her a theme park ride, but considering the girl, she would probably take it as a compliment. :-) She had some... ah... Issues though. But hey, I don't smoke, I don't drink... I have to have some kind of vice.

Vices are easy to acquire.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I seen a post somewhere on INGO that Beech Grove Firearms has a all ladies basic pistol training class. Might call them and see if it is a male or female doing the class.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    We have a lady instructor on our staff at Train To Be Safe and we NEVER talk down the ladies, or the guys for that matter. I make it very clear that of all the people who NEED to learn to shoot, it's the women in our lives that need it the most. As I tell everyone that I can, we are passionate about teaching women how to defend themselves, regardless of the means they use but that a firearm is often the best tool to use.
    We are offering a Ladies Only Basic Pistol class on May 31st at Marion County Fish and Game Association (think Mother's Day or Valentine's Day gift!!!!).

Send me an email if you'd like more information (chris@traintobesafe.com) or check out the Course Schedule page on our website (www.TrainToBeSafe.com) where you can find out more information and register for classes.

Read some of the comments from our graduates, there is one that says, ""Friendly & welcoming atmosphere. No gender bias.""

I work with Joe at his "day" job..haven't met Chris yet but from knowing Joe, ladies won't be talked down to here.

I seen a post somewhere on INGO that Beech Grove Firearms has a all ladies basic pistol training class. Might call them and see if it is a male or female doing the class.

And ask them about The Well Armed Woman chapter that meets there

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    I work with Joe at his "day" job..haven't met Chris yet but from knowing Joe, ladies won't be talked down to here.

LoriW,
    Thanks for the kind words. Yes, Joe is a good guy, great friend and a superb instructor. Very knowledgeable and patient with all students. He has a lot of real-world experience that he brings with him to our classes to the benefit out students.

Hopefully you and I will meet one day.

Take care and BE SAFE!

Chris

Top Bottom