• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    So I got the pleasure to try out this free public range today. I was very pleased with the grounds. There were not a lot of people there today probably due to the weather but overall a decent setup. i was just wondering if anyone here has been there before? If so is there anyone that has experience with rifles that may be willing to meet me for some pointers and tips and friendly conversation in the future? I am still new to shooting and have some of the basics down. I will have to stock pile some more ammo before I can go shooting again so it wouldn't be a right away thing. Anyone interested can either post here or pm me. Thanks INGO!
    :ar15:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    So I got the pleasure to try out this free public range today. I was very pleased with the grounds. There were not a lot of people there today probably due to the weather but overall a decent setup. i was just wondering if anyone here has been there before? If so is there anyone that has experience with rifles that may be willing to meet me for some pointers and tips and friendly conversation in the future? I am still new to shooting and have some of the basics down. I will have to stock pile some more ammo before I can go shooting again so it wouldn't be a right away thing. Anyone interested can either post here or pm me. Thanks INGO!
    :ar15:

I went there numerous times when I moved to Kos. Co. from Elkhart Co. Will not go back after having people shoot while I was down range changing targets on rifle range. No control for safety, usage.

Also this is not really about an event so probably be better in another forum.

Last edited:

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    I wasnt sure where to put this. Sorry to any Mods if this is misplaced. (dont ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash:)

Top Bottom