Tried out the point blank range in merrillville today with my nephew.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    I took my nephew with me to their shooting range. We took a savage a17 and a ruger 1022. It was 22 bucks for an hour , as it was my first time i had to pay the 3 dollar waiver fee, so 25 plus tax as the nephew being 14 was free. We had all our own stuff, but i will say next time i will probable use ear plugs and muffs as it seemed extra loud in the rifle range! We went around 1pm. I think he had as much fun running the targets back and forth on the line as he did shooting. He would shoot once, run it in , shoot again, run it in. I had to tell him, hey now , we only got an hour, shoot a mag full then run in the target, hehe. The lady who checked us in was nice, and the range guy was just watching to make sure peeps were obeying the rules. I still prefer the dnr ranges, but a 10 min drive to shoot on occasion compared to a hour and 10 min drive, may just have some value, especially on those damn rainy days! :)

Red Dot Shot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2018
    Central Michigan
    Family time like that is priceless. My oldest nephew is 10 and he has a kick ass pellet gun my brother got him. I remember when he opened it on Christmas and he calmed down abit he looked straight at me and was like "Uncle -insert my name here- can we go sight it in NOW!" My brother and i just looked at eachother and laughed.

Even my nephews know their crazy uncle, me, is the best of the bunch to hunt/shoot with.

Top Bottom