• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    The M&P to me is a nice shooter. As far as the trigger it smooths out after a bit. Even better is the Apex Sear.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Walt is still an employee and all around great guy. He knows his stuff for sure

Walt is great! Sold me the Glock 30. Had hubby go back and get his name on a business card. I love the fact that he didnt look past me and just deal with the hubby.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    I have only been into bradis once and being I'm only 23 I get treated kinda like a punk sometimes when looking at guns. When I went into bradis I felt like all the guys there were laid back and asked me if I wanted to see the gun I was interested in and just seemed like a pretty decent place as far as prices to. I would definitely be willing to give them my money.

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    I love Bradis! Everytime I go in there I'm greeted warmly and asked if there's anything inparticular I'm looking for.

I've purchased numerous handguns, rifles, and a shotgun in the 2 years I've been going there and have never left upset or disappointed. I recently took a friend of mine in to help her shop for her first pistol and ,I think it was walt (?), was very very helpful in helping her make up her mind as to what she wanted.

+1 to the entire staff

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thanks for making the trip! Who did you deal with? I was working there all day, but don't recall showing anyone a Taurus 1911.

I went a few week's back for the fist time and my wife ended up talking to an older guy that work's there for a good while and she liked the experience (even our 5 month old son who was in hi stroller was liking it haha). I bought 200 round's of Winchester .45 ACP white box and plan to go back.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Love Bradis Too

Bought my RC mauser there and plenty of surplus ammo. Gonna go back and get a mosin one of these days, they usually have some. And that Taurus 1911 is one of the best buys in a 1911 out there. I bought my Colt about a year before Taurus came out with theirs. I would have definitly considered it!

meldusty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    I have been there a couple of times and have found great customer service by knowledgeable people and fair prices. Good military surplus selection also.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    If that's close, it's a great price! Thanks

I think more like 549, They wouldn't last 10 minutes at 459. Notta taurus fan, I'm sure their good weapons just not for me. They do feel good, but all 1911's feel good.
    Bradis A+

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    I went in there one day last fall after work. I had some time to kill before meeting my wife. Walt was dealing with a very difficult customer and was visibly getting wore out. The customer ended up leaving because he couldn't find a .40 in his price range. Walt looked at me and asked me how he could help. I told him after what he had just been through he deserved to take a break. He stayed right there and answered all of my questions as we talked about a range of gun related topics. He was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to.

Top Bottom