• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishgun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2009
    Our friends are here from Florida and they have never been to Cabela's. Went to the Hammond store. Me wife advised me to look for the .22 ammo, non available, as ususal. I did notice some CCI 9mm. I was $11.90 a box. I didn't think that was to bad. So I ask the gal at the counter about how many boxes and she says only 5. They had just put it out, maybe had 40 boxes. So I get 5 and think, well, then I had my wife get one and one of my friends. I think that's enough. Sorry if it's lengthy. I just a got a card in the mail saying if I spend this much I get a gift card for this much. Anyway, we get to the register and ask the guy if it's ok to put all this on my card so I can get the best benefit. He says NO problem, my wife then runs back upstairs and grabs another 5 boxes. I pay the bill and get $75.00 bucks back on a gift card. Can't beat that. I'm not a hoarder, half is going to a friend in Kokomo. , Doesn't happen to us very often, made the best of it and just wanted to share. :patriot:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I LOVE Cabella's!! Though I must say, the one in Hamburg, PA was much cooler, and had LOTS more gun stuff. Took up one whole side of the first floor, which was bigger.

We used to drive an hour and half every weekend or two just to wander the store, check out the cool stuff, and occasionally buy a goody. Miss being able to do that.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I got that offer in the mail as well!

If you spend $500 you get a gift card for $150. That shouldn't be too hard to do in there.

Sounds like a gun and maybe some ammo!

fishgun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2009
    I got that offer in the mail as well!

If you spend $500 you get a gift card for $150. That shouldn't be too hard to do in there.

Sounds like a gun and maybe some ammo!
    :rockwoot:I tried that but my wife was along. I lover her dearly, but item #4 of the "words married men need to know" , Go Ahead, this is a dare, not permission, don't do it:rules:

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    You don't know turnandshoot's wife :D She got him a Sig X5 for his birthday last year. now THAT'S a wife...

Top Bottom