KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ok, the tinfoil hat in their Mom's basement crowd needs to get a clue. These are not only bad dudes, but highly trained bad dudes who have been doing this stuff for DECADES. The coordination with LEOs they are having a cow over is absolutely important since an SFer has killed by a deputy who wasn't from the ara and didn't know about Robin Sage.

As far as states being identified as enemy territory, I saw that with Blue Flag exercises 15 YEARS AGO!! It works great because you have all the info on the military bases in that state, you just park MiGs on the ramp instead of F-16s.

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    You mean just like Robin Sage like for the past 50 years?

EDIT: Alex Jones is a moron and cannot find Pineland on a map if you were pointing to it.

I joined my first assignment at Division ( A-2/505 PIR, 82d ABN ) in May of 1977 and the Company was acting as the evil government forces in a Robin Sage. Because I was the FNG in the platoon I was given to a senior spec4 to buddy team with and basically told to move when he moved, shoot when he shot, and run like hell if he did the same. We had a base camp west of Troy, NC off of NC-24 and our platoon was motorized with two 2 1/2 ton trucks that each carried 20 of so of us when we were not patrolling on foot. At the time we were one of the few units with cammies and we wore green patrol caps, so we patrolled the area around the Uwharrie NF looking for Marines who acted as the " GEEs " our targets to suppress the poor people around Troy and restore evil government control. The local people in the area had worked with the SF people for years so this was old hat for most of them so you really couldn't trust info you might get from them.

We would go through Troy often and one afternoon we spotted 3 likely " Gees " going into a DQ, our LT spotted them and we went two blocks then stopped. He gave us a FRAGO where one truck would go the back and the other would hit the front and all of us but one fire team would surround the place. The fire team would go into the DQ with the LT and look at the ID of the Marines who by this time were at a table with food who at this point were looking for a quick way out but we had them cold and were asked " for their papers please". Their play ID made them badies so we scooped them up ( let them take their food ) and trucked them back to the PW collection point. Civilian reaction in the DQ...... you could hear a pin drop and a few dropped jaws. Later that day we were told by the SF Robin Sage cadre the Troy was now a free city and not to scare the hell out of people trying to eat. This was good training for us, we got to develop small unit skills and match up against proto-SF. As a new guy I was learning unit SOPs and tracking skills, fun was had by all.

So roll forward to 2015 and we hear about SF, Rangers, and 82d doing a Robin Sage ( sort of ) over a much larger area and should we be interested? Well yes we are a Republic after all but the people around Troy NC didn't seem to mind much.

Jump62
    aka Paul

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The nonsense in Texas heats back up. It is just shameful that the lunatics are running the place now.

Someone MUST put these delusional paranoids back on their medications and away from their keyboards.

Jade Helm lunacy hits the Texas government. It?s not just embarrassing. It?s disgusting. | chrishernandezauthor

JONES-INSANITY.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The nonsense in Texas heats back up. It is just shameful that the lunatics are running the place now.

Someone MUST put these delusional paranoids back on their medications and away from their keyboards.

Jade Helm lunacy hits the Texas government. It?s not just embarrassing. It?s disgusting. | chrishernandezauthor

"Running the place now"? They've been running Texas for many years, haven't you been paying attention? The new idiot in chief down there is not really any different than his predecessors or their buddies in the rest of their government(s).

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "Running the place now"? They've been running Texas for many years, haven't you been paying attention?

Sure, I know how stupid nuts it is in Texas, but acting on the paranoid delusions of the black helicopter set is a new record.

The new idiot in chief down there is not really any different than his predecessors or their buddies in the rest of their government(s).

He has not covered himself in glory by implementing policy based on a radio talk show host.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Let's look at what Gov. Abbott's actual position, not Kirk Freeman's interpretation based on memes and blogs. Greg Abbott defends his Jade Helm directive | www.statesman.com

“Listen, what’s going on here is really very simple,” Abbott told reporters. “What we’re doing is serving as a communication facilitator between the Special Operations Forces and the people of the state of Texas and nothing more than that.”

OMG! Lunatic!

“We are playing a pivotal role of government and that is to provide information for people who have questions,” Abbott said. “It is clear that people in Bastrop had questions, it’s clear from the questions I have received in my office that people have questions about it, and as governor and as government, I think we have an obligation to answer questions of citizens. And, by us working with the Special Operations Forces, we are able to provide information to citizens who were concerned about it.”

OMG! Shameful!

“I’ve seen nothing to worry about what’s going on,” Abbott continued. “We have been provided assurance by the Special Operations Forces that there is nothing for the public to worry about. This is consistent with past operations. Texas has a long tradition of supporting our troops and I don’t think this will be any different. I think there was frankly an overreaction to the simple fact that someone has to be in charge with gathering and disseminating information and we stepped in to play that role, which is a role to be applauded, and I think that by gathering and disseminating information, it will allay concerns that people have about what’s going on.”

OMG! Straight from the mouth of Alex Jones!

“We’ve talked to the leaders of the Special Operations as well as the county judge in Bastrop County, they’re both thankful and grateful and appreciative of what we did and they applaud what we did,” Abbott said.

OMG! He hates the troops!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    If this were going to happen here, I would support my state government monitoring it. This type of training has gone on before with special forces and those types amongst us civilians but, and this is a big but, not under this commander in chief. I don't trust anything he says or does.

:tinfoil:??? Maybe.

To be fair, the author above's credentials don't necessarily make him impartial.

\\Chris Hernandez is a 20 year police officer, former Marine and currently serving National Guard soldier with over 25 years of military service. He is a combat veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan and also served 18 months as a United Nations police officer in Kosovo. He writes for BreachBangClear.com and Iron Mike magazine and has published two military fiction novels, Proof of Our Resolve and Line in the Valley, through Tactical16 Publishing.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You don't like governors monitoring things that go on in their own state? What has Gov. Abbott said that makes you call him a lunatic?

He is from Texas...MJ has a INGO Post history of hating Texas and all things Texan...Throw Republican and Christian in the mix and he gets real upset...If the person happens to be over 50 years old????? Well...I can't say but he gets really upset and only gets joy from thinking they will die soon....

He wears a Black Arm Band on San Jacinto day....:)

I like Texans...Here is fellow Hoosier John Hiatt performing with some fine Tejanos.....

[video=youtube;T3KEFraQYo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3KEFraQYo0[/video]

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Every single word that he has uttered about Jade Helm.
    So you think a state government should ignore the stated fears of its people? "Overreacting" would be mobilizing the second largest National Guard in the nation to "keep an eye on" the exercise; directing state Active Duty personnel to "monitor" the exercises seems to be a prudent response; especially given this President's track record. Do I believe Alex Jones is a nutcase? You betcha. Do I believe the military general staff has gotten more and more goofy under this President and his succession of Secretary's of Defense? Absolutely!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So you think a state government should ignore the stated fears of its people?

A fair question. Not necessarily, but if the Gov. could not deflect the ramblings with a joke, then reason would be applied. A Gov. should not feed the delusions of his citizens.

Instead, issue a calm statement about what .mil was doing, how it has happened many times before, and then maybe ask how many of the audience has been to North Carolina and if they think North Carolina was under a military dictatorship.:D

Do I believe the military general staff has gotten more and more goofy under this President and his succession of Secretary's of Defense? Absolutely!

Another valid concern. I think the problem is that our current administration is so off the map (Constitution) that it is feeding the paranoid delusions of hucksters and con men.

Top Bottom