• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Somewhere I heard that Sylvain is not from France..can't remember where. Maybe it was just a rumor.

I heard that too. There was a thread where some members were trying to out him as an imposter. But I got bored and lost track of it so I don't know if he is or not.

I figured Sylvain would be here. He is normally all over the post whore threads.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I heard that too. There was a thread where some members were trying to out him as an imposter. But I got bored and lost track of it so I don't know if he is or not.

I figured Sylvain would be here. He is normally all over the post whore threads.

He is not showing up much these days.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They have all kinds of problems, though almost all of them do anymore. I work with them everyday. At lease their not GE or Bosch, with those your lucky to get 5 years of use out of them, your lucky to get 10 with everyone else.

YOUR bearings WILL go out, its a samsung thing. You probably can lift up on your dryer and feel the wiggle, depending on how old they are. The washer, its just a matter of time, to balance the effect of centripetal force when the washer is in spin cycle, front load washers have a molded concrete ring bolted to the back of the drum. This ring itself weights 100lb, on top of the weight of the motor and the drum, your looking at 300lb, all being pulled downward by gravity, and being help up by some pissy little gas/spring shock absorbers.

The entire life of a front load washer, the bearing is being pulled against.

Its a bad design for residential use, but they keep nailing people left and right with it.

My front loaders are the ****. They will even sing to you during the process.

And this is why I'm getting rid of my 20 year old Kenmores after they disintegrate. You get something new, you roll the dice.

Put it this way, if breakfasts were like women:
    this is a prom queen

This is a biker *****
    IMG_20140209_142919_zpsae4ccc7e.jpg

I think there is a name for it in a restaurant, but I can't remember what it is. Breakfast casserole?

We made stuff like that in scouts. I think we just called it scrambled scout.
    But restaurants call it a Skillet.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    OH!! I havent had cookies and kool aid since bible school.

Hmmm...... something seems weird about 31 year old man, without children, dipping cookies in koolaid..

That is the same reason I don't buy any of the good cereal anymore. Being 26 with a cart full of Lucky Charms and Count Chocula, with no kids around, will get you some sideways stares. But walk to the line with Raisin Bran or Cheerio's and suddenly no one cares.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    And this is why I'm getting rid of my 20 year old Kenmores after they disintegrate. You get something new, you roll the dice.

That aint no frikin lie... Everyday I haul away old machines that lasted 20-30 years, along side the ones that lasted 5-10, and the ones that lasted 2 or 3.

I am tired of seeing so many companies, and people in general, losing sight of whats important, and replacing it with 7 year cycles of that warm fuzzy new OOH SHINY feeling, followed by, IS IT BROKEN ALREADY, I JUST BOUGHT IT...

Im tired in general...

Top Bottom