• ...and so much more!
  • Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I’ve heard there are certain foods that will give a false positive on drug tests. I worked with a guy that swore he failed once because he ate muffins with poppy seeds or something? I never knew such a muffin existed but he swears it happened
    Poppy seeds have something to do with cocaine. Can’t really remember without googling it.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    IndyBeerman,

My point is you don’t know which truck is a million miler + safe driver or a crackhead.
    You know I have been a flatbed O/O since I retired. In addition I run five trucks besides my own.
    I often witness drivers that have no business on the road. I can say with confidence that not a day passes I don’t see a semi driver watching tv or you tubes and all over the road.
    I average around 2,200/3,000 miles a week. I as well as you can tell a driver that’s unsafe a mile away. I would say the split is about 80% safe 10% new guys, 10% WTF.

No disrespect intended!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    IndyBeerman,

My point is you don’t know which truck is a million miler + safe driver or a crackhead.
    You know I have been a flatbed O/O since I retired. In addition I run five trucks besides my own.
    I often witness drivers that have no business on the road. I can say with confidence that not a day passes I don’t see a semi driver watching tv or you tubes and all over the road.
    I average around 2,200/3,000 miles a week. I as well as you can tell a driver that’s unsafe a mile away. I would say the split is about 80% safe 10% new guys, 10% WTF.

No disrespect intended!
    I would have run with those numbers 30 years ago but not today.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lemon pound cake with poppy seeds is the shiznit.

I take an empty bottle to the treestand for peeing in. Maybe I can market/sell it? And how is every Mt Dew bottle not mistaken for pee? Sure tastes like it.
    I use an empty bottle in the tree stand also. And I drink Mountain Dew, especially when hunting. Pro tip... make sure you rip the label off the pee bottle :n00b:

I’ve heard mixed opinions on this. Some hunters say it doesn’t matter just pee in the woods and the smell will be gone, others swear the deer will avoid it. I figure if a world record grandpa happened to walk in range and got a whiff I’d never forgive myself, so I just take the precaution.

As for selling your urine, i would be willing to bet plenty of people would buy it. Never underestimate the lengths some people go to continue using drugs. Just make sure you aren’t selling it to an undercover officer, hate to do hard time for peddling ****.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Poppy seeds have something to do with cocaine. Can’t really remember without googling it.
    I had to Google it. Interesting.

According to this it’s seeds from opium plants and used in heroin, morphine, codeine. Says a single poppy bagel can cause you to fail a drug test. Good luck explaining that to the probation officer

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I use an empty bottle in the tree stand also. And I drink Mountain Dew, especially when hunting. Pro tip... make sure you rip the label off the pee bottle :n00b:

I’ve heard mixed opinions on this. Some hunters say it doesn’t matter just pee in the woods and the smell will be gone, others swear the deer will avoid it. I figure if a world record grandpa happened to walk in range and got a whiff I’d never forgive myself, so I just take the precaution.

As for selling your urine, i would be willing to bet plenty of people would buy it. Never underestimate the lengths some people go to continue using drugs. Just make sure you aren’t selling it to an undercover officer, hate to do hard time for peddling ****.

I refuse to believe that the smell is inconsequential. It is foreign to their world. I pack it in, I pack it out. If that were truly the case, why bother with the whole scent-away stuff.

Is there only an IC for synthetic urine? Is it ok to just sell regular pee? Inquiring minds....

You want a 16oz or the 20oz? With or without asparagus intake?

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.

According to this it’s seeds from opium plants and used in heroin, morphine, codeine. Says a single poppy bagel can cause you to fail a drug test. Good luck explaining that to the probation officer
    Yeah i knew it was some kind of hard drug associated with it. Not sure why i thought cocaine but it’s been a while since ive had to take a drug test.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    That my friend is a trucker bomb! Its not apple juice in a water bottle
    I’m also curious about “synthetic” urine? Is it fake urine? Somebody else’s urine? Isn’t it common for truckers to pee in a bottle? I saw a news report years ago that it was a major problem they would pee in bottles and throw them out on the highway. I’m guessing it’s a fake urine used to pass a drug test, but wouldn’t it fail? I mean, urine is generally warm, has ammonia and other chemicals that should be able to be detected... I don’t get it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Frank, you have no idea how much I would like to see that. Get rid of these damned driving schools designed to Get any moron licensed in 3 weeks, stop harassing good experienced drivers out of the profession and replacing them with fools who can't drive. Stop bringing in immigrants who cant get it through their heads that this isn't the old country and it isn't a demolition derby.

After that we need regulatory reform. Just like good lawman have their eyes on the door right now most good truckers want out primarily on account of being tired of having the powers that be dicking with them.
    As a driver for 20 years I wholly support this post .

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yep fake urine is specifically for drug tests and it can be bought at pretty much any head shop. Also unless its a blood or hair test id be skeptical. First job i got straigh out of high school gave me a mouth swab and i tested positive for Meth. Luckily the person giving the test knew me and knew i wasnt a drug user so she gave me a second that came up clean.
    I know a guy that was on probation and the mouth swab came up positive for coke, the only coke he did was coca cola. There were several people that it happened to, one a 70+ year old man who would be able to tell cocaine from baking powder. He had someone he knew send him for a hair test, seems the companies that do it all the time would only do it for businesses not individuals. Then ended up dropping everything for everybody due to all the positives that they knew had to be false. The guy I knew was pissed, he wanted to go to court and clear his name. He followed his probation to the letter. Hell even passed up some good tiramasu because it had booze in it and his probation said no alcohol.

Yep, the plant is called the opium poppy, hence the name poppy seeds. Not sure about a single bagle but there are some pastries out there with a table spoon or two of seeds in each one. One of those can make you fail.

Top Bottom