• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I heard on INGO that just a small cult of republicans support Trump…

“Conducted November 24 to 26, the survey showed Trump earning support from 64 percent of Republican primary voters, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with 14 percent, former Ambassador Nikki Haley with 10 percent, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy with 6 percent, and former Governor Chris Christie with 3 percent.”

“Trump's already significant lead could grow, according to Morning Consult, because 29 percent — a "plurality of non-Trump supporters" — listed the former president as their second choice for 2024. "Such voters make up roughly 10% of the GOP’s expected electorate, suggesting that the former president’s support could continue to grow if lower-polling contenders drop their bids."

“as things stand now, "Trump is better positioned in the polls to win this election than any GOP nominee since at least 2004," Trende concluded.”

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    ABC News reports that some of the party’s biggest philanthropists, including Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus and oil and gas mogul Harold Hamm, are switching horses after previously backing Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis, respectively. In November, Marcus announced his support in a surprise op-ed on RealClearPolitics.

“I understand the frustration of some of my Republican friends who do not like or are offended by things Donald Trump does and says,” Marcus wrote. “I, too, have been frustrated at times, but we cannot let his brash style be the reason we walk away from his otherwise excellent stewardship of the United States during his first term in office.”

“I endorse him not only because he has the best chance of winning the general election but because he is the best person to take on and dismantle the administrative state that is strangling America,” Marcus argued.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That was NOT TDS, I used to think you had TDS, but the good news for you is you don’t. In this thread in particular you have troll fever, trying to make others say what you want them to say not discussing issues. Get that fever checked…
    Wrong again. I made one post in this thread making fun of those of you that scream TDS every time they see something they don't like about Trump. I don't see how that is either trolling or trying to make others say what I want them to say.

If you are including the previous thread, you need to go back and reread the actual posts because you apparently missed most of them.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Just start with the illegal FISA surveillance and go from there.

With illegal unconstitutional surveillance this nothingburger is all they got…
    That isn't a very good criteria. What makes him more invesigated than any other president? Other presidents have been invesigated

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That isn't a very good criteria. What makes him more invesigated than any other president? Other presidents have been invesigated
    What makes him the most investigated is the fact he was investigated so much. No other president has ever had TWO impeachment investigations, I already pointed out he was being illegally investigated as a candidate BEFORE he was elected. He had a special counsel investigation during the presidency. State DA’s campaigned on investigating Trump, won, then investigated and now have multiple state indictments.

Case made. Make some points but not I am not playing your passive aggressive question game…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What makes him the most investigated is the fact he was investigated so much. No other president has ever had TWO impeachment investigations, I already pointed out he was being illegally investigated as a candidate BEFORE he was elected. He had a special counsel investigation during the presidency. State DA’s campaigned on investigating Trump, won, then investigated and now have multiple state indictments.

Case made. Make some points but not I am not playing your passive aggressive question game…
    Thanks for answering my question.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Not Only Can Trump Win, Right Now He's the Favorite To Win​

ANALYSIS

By Sean Trende - RCP Staff
    November 28, 2023
    In other words, analyzing this election correctly isn’t just a matter of giving lip service to the notion that Trump can win this election. The correct position right now is that Trump is better positioned in the polls to win this election than any GOP nominee since at least 2004. Not only that, he habitually over-performs his polls. Frankly, if you are willing to set favorites this far out, you should almost certainly declare Donald Trump the favorite.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

Something about Trump is scaring the sh*t out of them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What a retard. I guess he had his fingers crossed when he took the oath of office.
    For extra credit, read the oath administered to the president when he takes office and then read the oath administered to legislators and appointees and explain why there is a difference

Presidential oath of office

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
    Legislator and appointee oath of office
    “I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    For extra credit, read the oath administered to the president when he takes office and then read the oath administered to legislators and appointees and explain why there is a difference

Presidential oath of office

Legislator and appointee oath of office
    Is that egg I see on some faces here? When one’s fellow travelers are NYT, CNN, PMSNBC, etc. might be time to rethink priorities…

Top Bottom