• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Policies don't matter anymore! Where did you spend the last four years? Under a rock (nursing your hatred of Trump)?

It would be hilarious to savor notTrump exhibit every cult-o'-personality behavior, projected upon us in defense of their inability to admit they were wrong, if it wasn't so sad and destructive
    How else do you explain stats where other Republicans outperform Trump by several points?
    People vote for dumb reasons. Some people vote for who they like, who they would get a beer with, who makes them feel safe, etc.

Trump’s personality, dumb comments, and arrogance cost him votes. I know people who would vote for generic R all day, but not Trump.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    WTF dude, calm the **** down. The point wasn’t comparing specific policy for policy differences. It was that Trump’s policies were not anything average voters should be upset with. But you tweaked yourself off if you feel like someone hasn’t properly sucked Trump’s twig. You know?Sometimes you guys really get in your own way. Maybe try not wearing your offense on your sleeve. :rolleyes:
    Oh, yes; the 'I didn't mean it the way you took it' stratagem - because people 'not understanding' the retcon version of what you really meant are the problem, not any skillset deficiency of the communicator

Maybe just try harder to cage the disdain for Trump, make it less obvious/obnoxious. Skip right to the 'synthesis' part

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How else do you explain stats where other Republicans outperform Trump by several points?
    People vote for dumb reasons. Some people vote for who they like, who they would get a beer with, who makes them feel safe, etc.

Trump’s personality, dumb comments, and arrogance cost him votes. I know people who would vote for generic R all day, but not Trump.
    I wouldn’t be surprised about that if it’s in jurisdictions that would vote for the likes of Nikki Haley.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, yes; the 'I didn't mean it the way you took it' stratagem - because people 'not understanding' the retcon version of what you really meant are the problem, not any skillset deficiency of the communicator

Maybe just try harder to cage the disdain for Trump, make it less obvious/obnoxious. Skip right to the 'synthesis' part
    Why would I cage what I think about him? I haven’t before.

It’s your fault that you couldn’t read a post that isn’t sucking Trump’s twig without catching on that it was not in agreement with the post it was in reply to.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    He's stuck in the city anyway, might as well campaign. Will he win NYC. . . . . It would be a nice surprise.

It would be amusing if he actually pulled out a New York win due to the fact he spent so much time there due to being on trial.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    WTF dude, calm the **** down. The point wasn’t comparing specific policy for policy differences. It was that Trump’s policies were not anything average voters should be upset with. But you tweaked yourself off if you feel like someone hasn’t properly sucked Trump’s twig. You know?Sometimes you guys really get in your own way. Maybe try not wearing your offense on your sleeve. :rolleyes:

Why would I cage what I think about him? I haven’t before.

It’s your fault that you couldn’t read a post that isn’t sucking Trump’s twig without catching on that it was not in agreement with the post it was in reply to.
    Then under such RoE, except allowing for your YUGE inherent bias pertaining to 'all your beliefs are belong to right', why would I ever moderate my own responses to your drivel?

Moderation for me but not for thee smells a bit leftist and isn't going to kut it

Last edited:
    Top Bottom