Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    WOW! The wheels just keep wobbling, soon they will fall off…

Constitutional expert Jonathan Turley, who has testified as an expert on the Constitution before Congress and represented members in court said, "You have someone who is making money, campaigning against Trump and attacking him on this trial, and the judge is letting him speak but not for the president to respond.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Former President Donald Trump has secured an additional $1.8 billion worth of shares in Trump Media, according to a regulatory filing this week.”

“Based on the company’s stock hitting certain price benchmarks, Trump was awarded an additional 36 million shares in the company that owns his social media platform Truth Social. That brings his total ownership to more than 114 million shares, which based on Wednesday morning’s stock price, are worth $5.7 billion.”

“For now, the value of those shares is considered “paper wealth.” Trump is prohibited from selling any shares for six months after Trump Media went public without securing a waiver from the company’s board.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Former President Donald Trump plans to make an unusual campaign stop in an effort to woo non-Republican voters ahead of the 2024 election.“

“The Libertarian National Party announced Wednesday that Trump will make an appearance at their convention on May 25. This will be the first time a former president would address its party “members, candidates, and executive committee.”

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    “Former President Donald Trump plans to make an unusual campaign stop in an effort to woo non-Republican voters ahead of the 2024 election.“

“The Libertarian National Party announced Wednesday that Trump will make an appearance at their convention on May 25. This will be the first time a former president would address its party “members, candidates, and executive committee.”

Good

Also, learning is good. We’re undoing the retarded stuff.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Certainly hope this example of lawfare fails, but you push a case into a NYC court when you want an outcome. Just like selling house seats, you can bet tammany will sell trials, I would imagine that there were more reasons it was hard to seat a jury than just bad opinions about Trump. A lot of people knew they were going to get pressure from tammany and what that would mean. Some part of the machine tells you it wants you to vote a certain way, ending the conversation with something like " ya falla".

imagesdoyle.jpg

That's wrong on a lot of levels and illegal, but this is NYC where wrong and illegal are notes in a ledger with a price tag. Trump and his lawyers should know this so my guess is that after this farce is over and they get the guilty verdict they have some sort of game plan going forward. It's just eating up his campaign time and the guilty verdict will be a convenient excuse for c-o-c rhinos to simply look the other way.

Big left money has bottomless pockets these days, more than at any time I can remember.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This stuff just keeps getting out there more and more. It is getting to some of the people. This will also be fuel to burn for a major overhaul of the deep state…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Do you think that will make a difference with the judge or jury? It is New York city.
    That is a question I have been asking myself all along, without a definitive answer. The judge no, but the jurors are getting some of this, they also know that a guilty verdict will make them a laughingstock around much of the country. It is hard to say because it will just be one or two that hold out…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That is a question I have been asking myself all along, without a definitive answer. The judge no, but the jurors are getting some of this, they also know that a guilty verdict will make them a laughingstock around much of the country. It is hard to say because it will just be one or two that hold out…
    Hung jury just means a retrial. I believe they would continue until they found a jury to give a verdict. Tie him up in court.

Top Bottom