• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Isn’t it remarkable what the judge decides is evidence in the NDA trial? A whore is allowed to testify to matters not in dispute with salacious detail on sexual positions, while an FEC chairman cannot testify as to facts that refute prosecution charges…

“Smith’s testimony could have opened the jury’s eyes to the fact that the FEC and Department of Justice deliberately chose not to charge Trump for same payment Bragg insists amounts to a felony. Yet Merchan barred him from mentioning the matter.”

“That the FEC dismissed the complaint against defendant and the DOJ decided against prosecuting defendant for potential FECA violations are probative of nothing,” Merchan wrote “These matters are therefore irrelevant and defendant is precluded from eliciting testimony or introducing evidence or both.”

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    "Nikki Haley gets large support in Indiana's primary election!" (or some such version of this...). Well, honestly, who else are the democrats in indiana going to vote for? Donald Rainwater didn't win the Gov race in 2020 but he rec'd more votes for Gov than any Libertarian in Indiana history. That fact says more about Holcomb than it does Rainwater. Nikki's results say more about the D candidates than it does about the R candidates. Wouldn't a more honest and accurate headline read, "Nikki Haley loses a voting contest, again!"

This assumes that her votes came from Democrats. This is consistent with other suburban areas in the countries where she performed better. Trump bled support in the burbs in 2020, painfully in Pa in particular, and needs to flip some of them again this year. The idea that this is Democrats is far-fetched to me. It could be a protest vote from GOP folks who don't want Trump, like some of the Rainwater votes.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Missile strikes on their compounds would be more effective
    Clear and Present Danger (the book) had a credible scenario. SOF team on the ground with a laser designator held on vehicles parked outside a cartel meeting. Military aircraft moving with a scheduled airline flight so close as to show only one radar return drops a 2000 lb laser guided bomb that hits the vehicles closest to the building, explosion kills everybody and is passed off as a car bomb/cartel infighting event

Plausible deniability

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Dismissing the Haley votes in the burbs as D’s is dumb. Trump needs to figure out how to appeal to the burbs. If the Republican Party shift gives up on the burbs, good luck winning.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    View attachment 351496

“No, it's not a photoshop. That would be worse, I suppose. Maybe.“

“You see, those folders that scream Top Secret were brought by the FBI and the documents were inserted in them by FBI agents.“

“Think about this for a minute. The General Services Administration shipped these documents to Trump, which is why they are stuffed away in Mar a Lago in the first place. Then, the Archives met with the Biden administration to prod it to investigate Trump.“

“Then the FBI raids Mar a Lago, armed with folders screaming "Top Secret," photographs them, and releases the photo to the world, suggesting that Trump stole away with these documents in these folders screaming Top Secret.“

Smells like a setup.

Julie Kelley has the scoop. And it is a big one.

"Hotair.com" - I can't think of a more apt name for a "news" site.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As I’m sure you well know, most here couldn’t care less what you think of news sources when you are indoctrinated by government funded NPR. Now did you find any evidence of inaccuracies in the article? The federal judge canceled the trial schedule indefinitely based on this…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I mean. He’s got a point. Unless you’ve come to your senses about NPR. They’re obviously as ideologically captured as Rightwing media. Everyone spins. Everyone has a reason to lie. No “news” source is trustworthy. If it’s not for clickbait, it’s to push for idealogical outcomes. But, Mike makes a fair point. Look at what the biased—they’re all buased—reporting claims, and then try to find out if they’re lying. It’s the best we can do.

As I’m sure you well know, most here couldn’t care less what you think of news sources when you are indoctrinated by government funded NPR. Now did you find any evidence of inaccuracies in the article? The federal judge canceled the trial schedule indefinitely based on this…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This assumes that her votes came from Democrats. This is consistent with other suburban areas in the countries where she performed better. Trump bled support in the burbs in 2020, painfully in Pa in particular, and needs to flip some of them again this year. The idea that this is Democrats is far-fetched to me. It could be a protest vote from GOP folks who don't want Trump, like some of the Rainwater votes.
    Soccer moms like Democrats. Especially because Democrats support their boys wearing dresses so they can play on the girls team and be sports stars.

Top Bottom