• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Trump Shocks With Ominous Message Threatening to ?Spill the Beans? on Cruz?s Wife: ?Be Careful? | TheBlaze.com

The threat from Trump was seemingly prompted by an ad an anti-Trump super PAC made. Earlier this week, Make America Awesome released the web ad featuring a nude photo of Melania Trump. The ad encouraged individuals to “support Ted Cruz” or Melania could become “your next first lady.”

In his response, Cruz noted that the ad Trump was referring to was not created by his campaign.

This guy can't even get who to whine about right. This was a PAC that had nothing to do with Cruz, yet he threatens his wife anyway. We are passed the point of plausible ignorance of how terrible of a leader Trump would be. Now, its either denial or a desire to destroy my country.

Honest question to Trump supporters... How could you possibly be comfortable with either of those?

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I don't think there is anything Trump could say or do to get rid of his suppprters. Rubio signs onto the gang of 8 and later said it was a mistake, his campaign goes down. Trump supported partial birth abortion, gun grabs, bank account grabs, single payer health care, the Clintons, and later states he changed his mind, his campaign still has his supporters.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    First, like we need another Trump thread.

Second, future headline:
    Libya kills American; President Trump attacks Syria because he was confused about who to blame

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    One: how is that a "threat" to Cruz's wife? Hyperbole, much?

Two: who among us is naive enough to think that SuperPACs have no involvement/coordination with their candidates?

Three: Rubio makes penis-size jokes about Trump, Cruz's SuperPAC sex-shames Melania Trump - and these people and their supporters expect voters to believe that it is Trump who is the vulgar one, who is debasing the process? Please, clutch those pearls a little harder.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    In red.
    One: how is that a "threat" to Cruz's wife? Hyperbole, much?

Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!

Two: who among us is naive enough to think that SuperPACs have no involvement/coordination with their candidates?

PAC strategist:
    Hi Donald, I know you're really upset about that ad, but it was Make America Awesome's, not Ted Cruz's.
    Super PACs by law can't coordinate with candidates.

Three: Rubio makes penis-size jokes about Trump, Cruz's SuperPAC sex-shames Melania Trump - and these people and their supporters expect voters to believe that it is Trump who is the vulgar one, who is debasing the process? Please, clutch those pearls a little harder.

As established, wasn't Cruz or his campaign.

We’re gonna bring businesses back. We’re gonna have businesses that used to be in New Hampshire, that are now in Mexico, come back to New Hampshire, and you can tell them to go f**k themselves! Because they let you down, and they left!
    ~DT

[video]https://youtu.be/c8jm3axxvJU[/video]

Cruz gets the blame for someone else's ad. Trump gets no blame for dropping F bombs, threatening women, and generally being a childish jerk. Got it.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    At least Obama tried to fool us. Trump isn't even trying. He's flat saying "you're stupid, and you're going to elect me president."

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    At least Obama tried to fool us. Trump isn't even trying. He's flat saying "you're stupid, and you're going to elect me president."

The worst part is, now it is MY party, the one I thought was the best chance of possibly saving the republic. And now here we are, with 40% of them not even realizing that THEY are the butt of the joke.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    1405.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And should be even be mad? The paparazzi didn't take these pics. She posed for those pic willingly.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Adding responses inside of quotes makes further response all but impossible. Any reason you can't unquote/quote to break up longer quotes for response?

Cruz gets the blame for someone else's ad. Trump gets no blame for dropping F bombs, threatening women, and generally being a childish jerk. Got it.

Again: how does a threat to "spilling the beans" about Heidi Cruz constitute a threat against Heidi Cruz? Because that's what saying, "threatened Cruz's wife" implies: that Trump issued a threat to/against her, personally.

And I guess you're going to stick with the naive belief that there is no coordination between candidates and SuperPACs?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Any proof that this is a Cruz SuperPAC? All their spending has been on Trump, both pro and con. Mainly con I'll give you, but not one cent on Cruz that I can find.

Again: how does a threat to "spilling the beans" about Heidi Cruz constitute a threat against Heidi Cruz? Because that's what saying, "threatened Cruz's wife" implies: that Trump issued a threat to/against her, personally.

And I guess you're going to stick with the naive belief that there is no coordination between candidates and SuperPACs?

If you can't see it for the threat that it is, I'm not sure what to say.

Again against fed law for them to.

Is Melania running for President? What do those pictures have anything to do with Trump's candidacy?

The first lady isn't part of the face of the White House? Since at least as far back as let's say the Kennedy administration.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Adding responses inside of quotes makes further response all but impossible. Any reason you can't unquote/quote to break up longer quotes for response?

I hadn't even thought of that aspect of it, I'll do this from now on.

Is Melania running for President? What do those pictures have anything to do with Trump's candidacy?

Is Heidi running for President? What do those beans have anything to do with Cruz's candidacy?

In all seriousness though, he is implying, without offering any proof, that he has information or something similar that will hurt Heidi. I'm not sure why you are being so dishonest about what constitutes a threat. A threat to harm/destroy someone's reputation is still a threat... Are you trying to imply that only a threat of physical violence is a threat? You don't really have a point here but you keep pushing.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, so yes. Why is it so hard for you to believe that Make America Awesome PAC, which exists for the sole purpose of opposing Trump, is unable to oppose Trump without micromanagement from the Cruz Campaign...? Do you have evidence to the contrary?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    If you can't see it for the threat that it is, I'm not sure what to say.

Is Heidi running for President? What do those beans have anything to do with Cruz's candidacy?

In all seriousness though, he is implying, without offering any proof, that he has information or something similar that will hurt Heidi. I'm not sure why you are being so dishonest about what constitutes a threat. A threat to harm/destroy someone's reputation is still a threat... Are you trying to imply that only a threat of physical violence is a threat? You don't really have a point here but you keep pushing.

You hit on my major issue with headlines declaring "Trump threatens Heidi Cruz", because such headlines (in their various permutations) imply exactly that: a threat on her person - especially in the context of the media's attempt to portray Trump's campaign as physically violent.

Personally, I assumed that any dirt Trump has on Heidi Cruz involves Goldman Sachs, and her connections to the globalist agenda. Since those things are a matter of policy, I would consider them much more fair game than sex-shaming modeling photos of Melania Trump - although, I reiterate, neither Melania Trump nor Heidi Cruz is running for President.

Top Bottom