Not open for further replies.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    That's a foolish roll of the dice though. Any vote that is not for someone that can beat Hilary is a support vote for her.

Even though this in an INDIANA gun owners forum, it can be viewed anywhere. people all over the country read these words. Third party throw away votes could make a difference in other states. The same as they could make a difference down ballot here.

Helping the enemy is helping the enemy.

:+1:

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    That's a foolish roll of the dice though. Any vote that is not for someone that can beat Hilary is a support vote for her.

Even though this in an INDIANA gun owners forum, it can be viewed anywhere. people all over the country read these words. Third party throw away votes could make a difference in other states. The same as they could make a difference down ballot here.

I'm not disagreeing only pointing out that the third party candidate could be fragmenting as much support from Hitlary as Trump. This election cycle includes 2 candidates that are less than popular by most accounts. Ok, I'll gently say they have their own set of issues. The third party candidate could be more of an issue for the Dems than the Reps.

Mike

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

First, if someone from Ohio is reading this, thinking "Hey, Trump has a solid lead in Indiana so I don't have to vote in Ohio" then they are an idiot. And that goes for the other 49 states (and double for DC).

Second, ya'all better move to Ohio PDQ to be able to vote there. Your Trump vote is wasted here in Indiana; it won't matter. If you don't move to Ohio and vote there - where it is needed - then you might as well be voting for Hillary in Ohio.

Well, if you're serious about what you say.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not disagreeing only pointing out that the third party candidate could be fragmenting as much support from Hitlary as Trump. This election cycle includes 2 candidates that are less than popular by most accounts. Ok, I'll gently say they have their own set of issues. The third party candidate could be more of an issue for the Dems than the Reps.

Mike

I'm not disagreeing with you either Mike. Your information is a positive :yesway:.

I'm sure you've noticed that there is a tiny handful of folks posting here who are so virulent in their Trump contempt that they lose track of the Second Amendment repercussions in the event of a Hillary victory.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm not disagreeing with you either Mike. Your information is a positive :yesway:.

I'm sure you've noticed that there is a tiny handful of folks posting here who are so virulent in their Trump contempt that they lose track of the Second Amendment repercussions in the event of a Hillary victory.

Oh look - the INGO Zealotry Patrol.

No longer are purity tests sufficient, some INGOers demand irrational exuberance.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    First, if someone from Ohio is reading this, thinking "Hey, Trump has a solid lead in Indiana so I don't have to vote in Ohio" then they are an idiot. And that goes for the other 49 states (and double for DC).

Second, ya'all better move to Ohio PDQ to be able to vote there. Your Trump vote is wasted here in Indiana; it won't matter. If you don't move to Ohio and vote there - where it is needed - then you might as well be voting for Hillary in Ohio.

Well, if you're serious about what you say.

so as your saying it that if we all stay home on Nov 8th in Indiana and let Hitllary win Indiana it won't make a difference?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    so as your saying it that if we all stay home on Nov 8th in Indiana and let Hitllary win Indiana it won't make a difference?

Well, there are several layers to your question, depending on "we."

If all INGO Trump critics stay home on Nov. 8, it will not make a difference. Trump will still win Indiana.

If all INGO Trump supporters stay home on Nov. 8, it will not make a difference. Trump will still win Indiana.

If all INGO active posters stay home on Nov. 8, it will not make a difference. Trump will still win Indiana.

If all ~42k INGO members stay home on Nov. 8, it will not make a difference. Trump will still win Indiana.*

If all 2A supporters in Indiana stay home on Nov. 8, it could make a difference. If HRC wins Indiana, though, it probably won't make a difference in the EC. It will just pad HRC's margin of victory. Seriously, the battle isn't here. Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida - at least - are the states that will matter for the presidential election.

Now, the down ballot is the real problem if people stay home. Young needs to be elected senator. Holcomb, as distasteful as he is as a political opportunist (even though he is a nice guy), probably needs to be elected governor.

ETA:
    * Romney won Indiana by a margin of ~300k votes. My best guess is that Trump's popularity and HRC's unpopularity both exceed that of the 2012 candidates.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Mike

Nah, that T.Lex guy is full of hooey. Of course the GOP always goes for the social justice warriors. Forcing bakers to cater gay weddings, legalizing MJ, open borders, all on the GOP wish list. What Democrat voter would go for any of that?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    To my fellow Trump supporters I am BEGGING you...Please quit saying if people do not vote for Trump they are throwing their vote away..Please...It makes us look petty and gets us uncomfortably close to INGOtarian zealotry.....I like Trump and look forward to voting for him but when we say things like this it makes us sound like Ron Paul supporters of old and that is an image that I can't bear to bear.....

Please.....

Jamil, Tlex, Gp, Jetta, GFGT, BBI, Kut etc...Are patriots of the highest caliber...I would "ride the river" with any of them...I would stand side by side in a scrap with any of them...I would give any of them the keys and alarm code to my gun shop and know the next day everything would be as it was....Good people can agree to disagree....They have legitimate concerns regarding Trumps ability to win this election...I do not share those concerns (due to a River Rat gift of second sight which allows me to see Trump's victory by 5 points:))....

Worrying about how they vote shows weakness...Other folks in other states see you all panicking over a handful of votes on a gun forum...You make us look scared and worried to folks in other states...Please do not do that...You may cause Trump supporters in neighboring states to say "Man...Those Trump folks are so scared they are begging fellow gun owners to vote for Trump...I kind of thought he had a chance but now...Maybe not..I mean look at the fear they are showing over not getting a dozen Hoosier votes..."

Quit it now...I am begging you...The Trump Train is strong and running at full steam...Have a little faith, drop the panic attacks, and enjoy the ride to victory in November...AND DO NOT GLOAT WHEN HE WINS!!!!!!! The media, pop stars, and Hollywood are going to go full blown Trump Derangement Syndrome come November...We will need everyone on board then...

Victory is ours...Don't blow it by acting like overwrought school girls.....We are engineers of the Trump Train...Blow the whistle once then move on to victory....

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

So...every vote for Trump (and possibly Cruz) in the primary was a vote for Hillary. Gotcha.

On another note, I found this endorsement for highly respected reformed theologian Wayne Grudem. It's targeted squarely at evangelicals like me.
    Why Voting for Donald Trump Is a Morally Good Choice - Wayne Grudem

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    To my fellow Trump supporters I am BEGGING you...Please quit saying if people do not vote for Trump they are throwing their vote away..Please...It makes us look petty and gets us uncomfortably close to INGOtarian zealotry.....I like Trump and look forward to voting for him but when we say things like this it makes us sound like Ron Paul supporters of old and that is an image that I can't bear to bear.....

36239144.jpg

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

Please.....

Jamil, Tlex, Gp, Jetta, GFGT, BBI, Kut etc...Are patriots of the highest caliber...I would "ride the river" with any of them...I would stand side by side in a scrap with any of them...I would give any of them the keys and alarm code to my gun shop and know the next day everything would be as it was....Good people can agree to disagree....They have legitimate concerns regarding Trumps ability to win this election...I do not share those concerns (due to a River Rat gift of second sight which allows me to see Trump's victory by 5 points:))....

Worrying about how they vote shows weakness...Other folks in other states see you all panicking over a handful of votes on a gun forum...You make us look scared and worried to folks in other states...Please do not do that...You may cause Trump supporters in neighboring states to say "Man...Those Trump folks are so scared they are begging fellow gun owners to vote for Trump...I kind of thought he had a chance but now...Maybe not..I mean look at the fear they are showing over not getting a dozen Hoosier votes..."

Quit it now...I am begging you...The Trump Train is strong and running at full steam...Have a little faith, drop the panic attacks, and enjoy the ride to victory in November...AND DO NOT GLOAT WHEN HE WINS!!!!!!! The media, pop stars, and Hollywood are going to go full blown Trump Derangement Syndrome come November...We will need everyone on board then...

Victory is ours...Don't blow it by acting like overwrought school girls.....We are engineers of the Trump Train...Blow the whistle once then move on to victory....

The saying applies more to those in swing states. It won't make much of a difference here in IN. If you're voting 3rd party or the Hildebeast in Ohio, Pa, or Florida, I would like to talk to you.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...Jamil, Tlex, Gp, Jetta, GFGT, BBI, Kut etc...Are patriots of the highest caliber...I would "ride the river" with any of them...I would stand side by side in a scrap with any of them...I would give any of them the keys and alarm code to my gun shop and knWhy Americans Can't Agree on Basic Economic Factsow the next day everything would be as it was....Good people can agree to disagree....

As much as I can understand your reasons for trying to kindle the sort of "group-bromance" you are attempting here, and hope that it blossoms to all y'all's mutual satisfaction...I also hope you realize certain usual suspects in your rafting party will be poised to kick you in the rhetorical teeth on 11/9.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As much as I can understand your reasons for trying to kindle the sort of "group-bromance" you are attempting here, and hope that it blossoms to y'all's mutual satisfaction...I do hope you realize some in that list will be poised to kick you in the rhetorical teeth about it on 11/9.

These guys kick in me in my "rhetorical teeth" on a daily basis....It doesn't bother me a bit...I would consider it more "mutual respect" rather than a "group bromance" but that is just semantics....

I came within a hairs breadth of dying a year or so ago....Since then I don't worry too much about things...Just glad to be here...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Here on INGO, we're always up for some-antics. :)

(That's a variation of a line from Lethal Weapon. The first one, I think, although it might be the second.)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I am hurting tlex...Being as how we are all having a "bromance" will you get the guys together and give me an INGO group hug???:)

Depends on how long its been since you showered.

And when I say "showered" I mean inside this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom