• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ;)

In terms of the RCP aggregator (which does appear to take into account the WSJ poll) that was mentioned in the OP:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

The approval numbers have been fairly constant since mid-June (~43%), while the disapproval numbers have been more volatile in that same period (bottoming out at ~51% and spiking to ~53%).

There's a bit of hype in that headline, though. Fox polling has sometimes had Trump higher than the 45% in the WSJ poll.

Interestingly, the Trump (personal) favorability poll is running with similar numbers to the job approval one.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He is shaping up to be the greatest POTUS ever. The leftist hysteria continues, and if possible, has actually increased for almost two years. I would not have even thought that was possible. The entertainment is simply outstanding.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    The following is just a thought I had, and perhaps I am just a simple minded Hoosier? You know the media would have us believe that the entire United States does not like and disapproves of President Trump. If that were the case...Then how did he get elected? Oh Yeah...THE PEOPLE of the United States. Just my simple minded thoughts.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He is shaping up to be the greatest POTUS ever. The leftist hysteria continues, and if possible, has actually increased for almost two years. I would not have even thought that was possible. The entertainment is simply outstanding.
    Greatest? I think he has a long way to go for that.

So far I think he has done OK when you through out all of the Twitter nonsense. Putting Gorsuch on the bench was awesome. I have a slight reservation about Kavanaugh, but he seems to be a pretty solid choice.

What else has he actually accomplished? Meeting with Korea, tariffs, meeting with Putin, meeting with NATO. Lot of talk and little to show for it. If big things eventually come out of those meetings he may move up the list, but for now I see him as solidly middle of the road. He hasn't really screwed anything up, and he hasn't really hit any home runs.

Top Bottom