• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Ive acquired a 1937 farmall f20 tractor and i am in need of some parts. Especially rear wheels. Id love to buy a whole complete tractor for parts if the price is right but thats asking alot. If there are any tractor guys on here and may have connections for old international parts please pm me or post info on here.

I recently found out about a tractor junk yard in brown county but have not gone down there yet.

Thanks for any help.

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    This is the contact info for D&J Farm Equipment in Gnawbone if you don't have it already Owners name is Ronnie.
    812-988-6635.

He used to close around 5.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Join smokstak.com They have a awesome tractor section and guys that know them inside and out. And they can point you to parts sources.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I have 2 F20's. Super fun tractors and pretty easy to work on. I've used thefordsonhouse.com for a lot of parts.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Join smokstak.com They have a awesome tractor section and guys that know them inside and out. And they can point you to parts sources.

Great advice. I'm a member over there. I'm hoping to start my Allis Chalmers project by fall...which is a year later than I thought.

Here is my Dad mowing with the tractor. He gave it to me and I just want to get it cleaned up and running right. It hasn't run in about 4 years.

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom