• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Get a lawyer. Document everything, record all interactions, and l believe you still have a right to live in a residence you are on the lease or deed for. She cant "throw you out", you gave her the upper hand and left willingly. I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advise, just my opinion. Good luck.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    First off I’m sorry for your current situation and that you get some sort of relief.
    Secondly stop posting details on the inter webs and delete anything that can be used against you or aide her. Her attorney will do a search to find anything to help her case. Good Luck and stay safe.

PS: I’m not a lawyer and don’t play one on the internet but I have heard a lot of radio ads about divorce. Again Good Luck and be safe.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Oh, and when you do get a good attorney, do exactly what they tell you to do, nothing more, nothing less. Don’t do anything because you are “trying to be nice” or “trying to help her out”. If you aren’t sure what to do, call the attorney and ask ****ing questions! Do not give her one penny unless you clear it with the attorney, do not change plans when it concerns the kids. DO keep track of every MINUTE you have your kids with you.

And most importantly! Stay sober, keep a level head while she’s trying to get you to react negatively (and she WILL absolutely try), don’t try to talk things out with her, and don’t believe all the people telling you that a man has no chance to come out ahead in a divorce, it’s not true, and it only happens when YOU do dumb **** to screw your self over.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Oh, and when you do get a good attorney, do exactly what they tell you to do, nothing more, nothing less. Don’t do anything because you are “trying to be nice” or “trying to help her out”. If you aren’t sure what to do, call the attorney and ask ****ing questions! Do not give her one penny unless you clear it with the attorney, do not change plans when it concerns the kids. DO keep track of every MINUTE you have your kids with you.

And most importantly! Stay sober, keep a level head while she’s trying to get you to react negatively (and she WILL absolutely try), don’t try to talk things out with her, and don’t believe all the people telling you that a man has no chance to come out ahead in a divorce, it’s not true, and it only happens when YOU do dumb **** to screw your self over.
    Ya, the time to play nice is over. At this point SHE has chosen war and there is no way for you to avoid it, unless she has a genuine change of heart. Remember, you are fighting to protect your family and your kids. My only advice for this is that you better make damn sure you FIGHT LIKE HELL! Follow the advice of your attorney as he has seen war many times.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Might I also add.
    Getting a good attorney is crucial.
    Paying for an hour of every decent attorney's time in your area is just good lawfare.
    Having to get a **** attorney from out of the area, because you have privileged info and conflicts with every attorney in a 50 mile radius makes things more difficult for the other party.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom