• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The TSA didn't create this graphic, but they proudly display it for passengers to see at this airport. Our liberty being raped is just a joke to them.

TSA Desktop Image Makes Joke of Cavity Searching Children

3304306634_0a9e51503c_z.jpg

cavitysearch.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    just shows you that a lot of so called Americans will follow any order or law as long as you pay them enough. get ready for the checkpoints people. oh wait .... we already have them. :( Liberty is crying.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    In reading the comments that accompanied the story, I found one that seemed like a plan. This individual suggested opting-out of the body scan and go for the pat-down. He suggested you "really" get into to it while they are groping you. Moan, lick your lips, throw your head back and wink at the TSA perv that is feeling you up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I will never fly as long as these practices are involved.

Especially after my last incident.

Anyhow, one of these pervs puts they're filthy, underqualified hands on you... PUNCH HIM.

I have the right NOT to be treated like a effing criminal ,GD!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Let me start off with I'm not for these body scanners as I'm not sure how much "more" airline passengers are "protected" by them.

That said, your article started off with they still weren't sure or had confirmed that the computer desktop screen was real and not a fake.

Our photo and Photoshop experts have examined the image and believe that it is real. Infowars.com is currently attempting to contact the Flickr photographer to establish if the image is real.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    While TSA is geting their jollies groping women and children, there are thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists crossing our southern border daily. Seems to me they have their priorities mucked up.

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne

Anyhow, one of these pervs puts they're filthy, underqualified hands on you... PUNCH HIM.

I'm with NHV on this one, I've decided that if I have to fly it's not worth the trip. Seeing one of those bastards put their hands on my wife or daughters :xmad:....the only trip I would take that day would be to jail.

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Let me start off with I'm not for these body scanners as I'm not sure how much "more" airline passengers are "protected" by them.

That said, your article started off with they still weren't sure or had confirmed that the computer desktop screen was real and not a fake.
    That caught my attention too, but from what I've heard about TSA it would not be a surprise if it were real.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend

Did YOU punch a TSA agent? If not, quit urging others to get their behinds thrown in jail.

Last edited:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Just got back from a trip out West. I was going through security and had just set my camera gear and laptop on the xray machine deal. I stepped through the metal detector, no beeps, but the lady randomly decides that I need to go through the machine. I said nope I was opting out.
    I was then told to go stand off side while they got some to do the pat down. I started to get my bags off the belt that had just passed through the x-ray and was told I wasn't allowed to touch them. I told them I wasn't going to leave my gear.
    The one guy got all hot and said no one would steal my gear and to just move off to the side. I told him that was his opinion and I wasn't leaving my gear.
    They finally got some to do the pat down and went on.
    Coming back I didn't have to go through the machine.
    Also, they didn't seem to follow the rules very closely for what it took to get my handguns on the planes.....
    Yeah all and all it was a pretty crappy experience and I would think real hard about letting my family go through it.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Everything the TSA has claimed about their AIT scanners is a lie.

"The radiation emitted is harmless."
    NO radiation is harmless.

"The images will be immediately deleted, and not stored on the computer."
    Deleting data does not remove it from the computer, but just flags it to be overwritten if the space is needed. My $250 "netbook" has 80GB of storage. How many images could I put on it before I'd start having to delete some to make room for more?

"The images will only be viewed by a TSA agent of the same gender."
    How is that even possible to ensure? Besides... Most of the female TSA agents look pretty "butch" to me. You'd probably be just as well off having Merv The Perv look at your 13-year old daughter's full-body scan.

Just wondering... If I cut out tinfoil letters that spell "F*** YOU!" and tape them to my chest, would that show up on the scanner image? Might be worthwhile subjecting myself to the TSA's human rights violation just to find out. :D

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    In reading the comments that accompanied the story, I found one that seemed like a plan. This individual suggested opting-out of the body scan and go for the pat-down. He suggested you "really" get into to it while they are groping you. Moan, lick your lips, throw your head back and wink at the TSA perv that is feeling you up.

This. Make these pat downs so traumatic for the TSA people that the agents demand the procedure be changed. I recommend being as patently offensive as possible. If even a fraction of fliers would become such pat down "activists," for lack of a better term, the system would be forced to adapt fairly quickly.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

Give them your O face

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncpdcFOMJhA]YouTube - Show her my O face - Office Space[/ame]

or just do this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZDKBbVp-0]YouTube - Slapshot Striptease[/ame]

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    If you opt out of the naked-body radiation scanners, you get groped and molested. Maybe even the dreaded cavity search.

They bully you into feeling the naked-body scanners are the way to go.
    Simple solution: don't fly.

The simplicity is amazing. If the airlines feel the financial pain, you'll be amazed at how quickly those scanners and pat downs disappear.

In a true tyrannical scenario they would remain regardless. But I'm willing to bet they won't be with us for very long. Even the pilots are protesting and now Congress is getting involved.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Simple solution: don't fly.

The simplicity is amazing. If the airlines feel the financial pain, you'll be amazed at how quickly those scanners and pat downs disappear.

In a true tyrannical scenario they would remain regardless. But I'm willing to bet they won't be with us for very long. Even the pilots are protesting and now Congress is getting involved.

The TSA is true tyranny and they aren't going anywhere. Airports can't just opt out of allowing their presence at the gates. Boycotting air travel won't hurt the TSA's bottom line.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Economic pressure is the only way to get these rules changed. Don't fly for pleasure trips and avoid flying for business. If airline passenger counts drop sufficiently, the airlines will pressure the TSA and Congress to drop some of these odious practices.

Top Bottom