• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Oh boy. One time going through security, the TSA thought my unopened bottle of water was a threat to national security, so it became my patriotic duty to throw out said water bottle. Also one time I went through the metal detector and it did not go off but I was selected to be patted down. My first thought was what's the point of the metal detector if you were going to pat me down anyway?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh boy. One time going through security, the TSA thought my unopened bottle of water was a threat to national security, so it became my patriotic duty to throw out said water bottle. Also one time I went through the metal detector and it did not go off but I was selected to be patted down. My first thought was what's the point of the metal detector if you were going to pat me down anyway?

Dont forget snow globes.
    Think about all the lives saved because terrorists couldn't use snow globes to take down planes. :patriot:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I understand we need some kind of security at airports. But I think we should dissolve the TSA and start over.

I wish they would look for terrorists. I don't believe they can point to a single instance where they've apprehended anyone for attempting to take down or take over a plane. Your water bottle may be a bomb, so put it in this trashcan at the head of the line.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Pretty soon, no one wil be able to afford to fly! The TSA will wither on the vie through lack of passengers and die a slow death! It really has overstepped its mandate and needs to be abolished!

Top Bottom