• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm not jokin when I say TSA are nazi pieces of ****. So since I'm not joking am i safe from arrest?
    This is so outrageous but the sheep keep on sheeping. I boycott air travel unless its a
    Absolute emergency. With my old job I had no choice. Now I do.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I probably flirted with arrest once over this. I had taken one of my kids to his first trip to the airport. He was four or five. As we approached security he asked, "What's that?" I answered something on the order of, "it's where they make sure you aren't taking a bomb or weapon on a plane." I was immediately yelled at to not joke about security. I got a little testy and fired back that my child asked me a question and I answered it. It is a place to make sure you aren't taking a bomb or weapon on the plane, right?

How stupid.

dontcha

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    United States
    you know what? 150 years ago, we didn't even HAVE planes, not even cars,and people lived just fine. I couldn't care less if commercial air travel shriveled up completely. I'll never get on a plane again. I 've never done so, willingly, since they started hassling us about HOLD baggage carry.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    the biggest joke in the airport? TSA. last time i flew somewhere (2007) the lady running the baggage xray was playing solitaire on her phone. amongst the security undercover tests the TSA does internally (IE, someone trying to sneak something in) they fail massively, i don't remember the statistic now. FFS, a week ago a small child flew across the country with no identification or even a TICKET.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    the biggest joke in the airport? TSA. last time i flew somewhere (2007) the lady running the baggage xray was playing solitaire on her phone. amongst the security undercover tests the TSA does internally (IE, someone trying to sneak something in) they fail massively, i don't remember the statistic now. FFS, a week ago a small child flew across the country with no identification or even a TICKET.

You do realize that TSA is not about security right?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It's news to me. I'm sure it is to others as well.

Certainly worthy of a thread to remind us of the tyranny that abounds, while alleged supporters of liberty say, "So what??"
    Me as well. I refuse to fly. How would I know there are signs all over the place?

There is an awful lot of moral relativism/moral equivalency being used around here lately and it's disturbing.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If the "joke" was about carrying a bomb or gun, OK, maybe I could see that being inappropriate insofar as putting others in fear of what could reasonably be seen/heard as a threat to their personal safety. (The possible crime being "assault", "terroristic threat", or since neither of those is on the books in Indiana, "attempted battery".)

OTOH, if the "joke" was to have one of these sayings

TSABumperstickers.gif

out where others could see it, or otherwise make their employer out to be the joke it is, then I would be of the opinion that no, that falls under free speech.

Some may argue my provisional acceptance of the former. Man "A" has the right to tell man "B" that A is going to kill B. This does not mean that that action will be without consequence; if B considers ability, opportunity, and jeopardy and contends that A is a viable threat, a "clear and present danger", if you will, B would be within his rights to prevent the aforementioned threat from continuing.

Legal scholars out there, please feel free to pick apart the analogy.

Blessings,
    Bill

The TSA has been broadcasting loudspeaker messages threatening travelers with arrest for making "jokes", "remarks", or "comments" about security.

One intercom message was recorded on audio:

“…You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest.”

AUDIO HERE: TSA loudspeakers threaten travelers with arrest for joking about security | Police State USA

Lone-Loudspeaker-_-Flickr-Photo-Sharing_2013-10-10_01-38-27.png

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    This is why I'm never flying airlines again.

You think that's gonna keep you safe from the JBTs of the DHS?

After all, as one*TSA official pointed out, “We are not the Airport Security Administration.”* Federal roadblocks have been set up in*Virginia*and*Tennessee, among other states.* Vehicles were subject to VIPR agents inspecting them for terrorists and terror-related materials.

Wait until they are camped out on the sidewalk in front of your house. After all... Walking is a form of "transportation" too, isn't it?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I would just love to see legislation passed to do away with the TSA.

Every attack inside the US since 9/11 has been stopped by citizen patriots who did their duty as they understood (post 9/11) what failure could mean.

The shoe bomber was stopped by the stewardess and other passengers.

The idiot who tried to storm the cockpit was stopped by passengers. The TSA is an unnecessary, expensive redundancy to active and alert civilians.

We didn't need it before 9/11. We don't need it now. We just need people to understand what results a failure to act can occur. We have that.

Regards,

Doug

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    To All,

I would just love to see legislation passed to do away with the TSA.

Every attack inside the US since 9/11 has been stopped by citizen patriots who did their duty as they understood (post 9/11) what failure could mean.

The shoe bomber was stopped by the stewardess and other passengers.

The idiot who tried to storm the cockpit was stopped by passengers. The TSA is an unnecessary, expensive redundancy to active and alert civilians.

We didn't need it before 9/11. We don't need it now. We just need people to understand what results a failure to act can occur. We have that.

Regards,

Doug

This truth can be applied to most of the law enforcement in this country now and the way they are changing their tactics to go after pre-crime.
    Aware citizens are usually the reason criminals are caught.

Top Bottom