• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    My stomach just churns when I see and hear of these types of stories. How long will it take for the American people to really stand up to the obvious rule that says were all 'guilty until proven innocent'?
    When did the law stop protecting us and begin to control us?

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Worthless tyrants, that is all the TSA (Trained Sexual Abusers) are. I can tell you this, I will never fly again until these tyrants are gone. Oh and to the people who say the TSA (Trained Sexual Abusers) are only doing their "jobs" I say, well the Nazi's were only doing their jobs also. You know, for as much as I do believe that the TSA are trained in sexual abuse, maybe a more fitting description would be TSA (Terrorists Stalking Americans).

Gunner

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    So, singling out people from the middle east is profiling, but do it to people in wheelchairs and it is all in a days work?

Now the part about doing this to a 3 year old girl that has already suffered enough in her short lifetime evident by the fact that she is confined to a wheelchair and compounded by the fact that she is now crying uncontrollably and no longer wants to go to Disney World; (my comments addressing this are omitted because every third word starts with [F] and ends with [K].

What in the hell is wrong with the TSA?
    This is reassuring that should the federal government initiate a nation wide gun confiscation, government employees will refuse because it is not the right thing to do.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    You know, the thing to me that is perhaps the scariest thing about this . . .

The fact that they tried to stop the father from videotaping it.

People bash cops all the time but most all patrolmen have a dash cam, recording traffic stops.

There is, in my opinion, no legitimate reason to prevent a free citizen from video taping any encounter with a representative fo the state. If everything being done is on the up and up, after all, who cares if it's being taped?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I really don't get why our government doesn't want to offend the turban-wearing jihadist by forcing him to undergo a search but has no problem harassing a young child. I don't care if it's politically correct or not, we need to be profiling. There has never been a handicapped 3 year old attempting to down a plane, but there sure have been enough Middle Easterners who have tried.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hows that War on Terror working out?

Just the way Bin Laden hoped it would. He knew he could not beat us by brute force but then again he did not need to. He used his opponents own strenght/body mass against him to defeat us. You have to give Bin Laden credit for that.

Top Bottom