• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Never heard of them, but that doesn't mean anything. There is another TSI out there, a Navy SEAL type thing in Alabama. But anyway, they start their class at 5 am?
    If it’s the same, Jared is the owner and a helluva guy. My team did a LOT of training with him and his guys a number of years ago and he even jumped in and offered free active shooter training to the rest of the department. Instruction was top notch and fun. He’s also involved in nonprofit work in the rescue of trafficked children and child predators. I can vouch for TSI.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    They're a great group, especially for new shooters. The owner, Bud Lich, is out of Mooresville and a great instructor. Jared, one of his teammates is a former US Navy Seal and is fantastic at sharing his knowledge. I know they've been offering classes out of a shop in Trafalgar, or one of the other team members, JT is with the Johnson County Sheriff's Department and a member of their SWAT team, and has a small range on some property down that way as well.

Overall, a great team to learn from and if I hadn't moved to the Terre Haute area, I would be taking more classes from them.

Shootandreload

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2017
    FRANKLIN
    Jared Hudson owns and operates the shooting institute of Alabama. Bud Litch owns and operates the shooting institute of Indiana. They used to do some classes together but I believe they are seperate companys now.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Jared Hudson owns and operates the shooting institute of Alabama. Bud Litch owns and operates the shooting institute of Indiana. They used to do some classes together but I believe they are seperate companys now.
    Given this is INGO, I assumed they were interested in training here in Indiana so that's why I mentioned Bud and his group.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I know in the past, they've held some of the basic classroom stuff at Honey Creek Tackle. For the range portion of their classes, they use a private range down in that area. I've been there twice for classes but it has been a few years so I don't remember exactly where it is. If you're interested, I can put you in touch with the owner, Bud Lich and you can chat with him about what you are looking for. Their website is www.shootinginstitute.com.

Top Bottom