• INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    If before "TUCKER IS A PUTIN PUPPET".

Too late?
    Those that would already have. Those that think freely will wait and see. The most open minded and sensible already know the answer.

Tucker's opinion on Putin has been consistent:

Putin is an authoritarian. Putin yearns for the power, prestige and influence of the Soviet Union. Putin is also traditional in that he celebrates masculinity and does not buy into homosexuality being a cornerstone of society. Nor does Putin celebrate the moral rot of transgenderism and the LGBT................ agenda.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Now real question. Will tucker be allowed to leave Russia? Can't wait to see this interview though
    Not without every second of every bit of footage being scanned.

I think a strongman like Putin respects a free-thinking, pragmatic journalist like Tucker. I don't expect him to appreciate Tucker. They'll be cordial.

Some cultural similarities. Ideological differences. Tucker's analysis and critiques will be added after the interview is edited and ready to go.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Despite what some people say, I don't believe Putin is some insane desperate old fool making irrational decisions, but more a pragmatic Machiavellian with a touch of madness. I mean he didn't get to leading that mafia of a government without acting like a mafia don. There wouldn't be any benefit to poisoning or trying to strong-arm Tucker, even if the interview cast a negative shadow. Tucker is too prominent in the Populist movement in the west, and it would be a step too far even for Putin.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    We will hear a completely different take on the reasoning behind what is going on in Ukraine. The truth will be in the middle and ferreting it out will not be easy. Being closely connected to people that formerly lived in Crimea as well as traveling there several times a few years ago I'm convinced that Zelensky is not the conquering hero he's being billed as just as Putin is not the devil he's being portrayed as.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If before "TUCKER IS A PUTIN PUPPET".

Too late?
    I thought the left loved to interview dictators? Castro and others interviews by the MSM were heralded as big events...

Rabidly pro-Ukraine shills and globalists are furious that Carlson is once again pushing back against the required narratives and letting people make up their own minds.

Now, anti-free speech globalists at the European Union are said to be considering a travel ban for Carlson over the interview, which will air on Thursday night.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Having a conversation and hearing a different viewpoint other than what the mainstream media propaganda machine is telling us is an act of treason. Shame on him.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    We will hear a completely different take on the reasoning behind what is going on in Ukraine. The truth will be in the middle and ferreting it out will not be easy. Being closely connected to people that formerly lived in Crimea as well as traveling there several times a few years ago I'm convinced that Zelensky is not the conquering hero he's being billed as just as Putin is not the devil he's being portrayed as.

We’re basically living in the Warhammer 40K universe.

“Which side are the bad guys?”

“Yes”

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The interview is pretty enlightening, getting to hear the stories from the other side of the fence for once.

Once again it furthers my belief that there's no legitimate reason for the US and Russia to not be in some form of alliance and working together.

I hope this helps educate people who still parrot that this was a wholly unprovoked war. You're free to take sides as obviously there's national interests at stake, but mischaracterizing the war as something it isn't has always seemed silly to me. I believe he articulated his reasons for the war effectively and clearly.

I'd be interested in seeing a rebuttal from Zelenskyy, so we can judge who has the more rational position.

Top Bottom