• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    That is, turn in people who have more than 7 bullets in their guns.

Earn $500 with Cuomo's SAFE Act; Turn in People with More Than 7 Bullets in Guns

[h=1]Earn $500 with Cuomo's SAFE Act; Turn in People with More Than 7 Bullets in Guns[/h]
    A toll-free "tip line" has been launched that enables any person with a phone the ability to initiate an investigation on any gun owner. Upon receiving a tip, the State Police will route the information to the appropriate police agency in order to initiate an investigation. The tipster, who can remain completely anonymous, is entitled to a taxpayer-funded reward of $500 if an arrest is made in connection with their tip.
    The number is 1-855-GUNSNYS (1-855- 486-7697). This bounty on gun owners may be especially lucrative with Cuomo's SAFE Act and the easiest bounty money may be legal gun owners.
    With the SAFE Act, any gun owner who has more than seven bullets in his gun is guilty of a state crime. For years no such law existed, and many otherwise law abiding gun owners, maybe some of your own family, are not compliant. Turn them in and you can make money and it's a lot safer than turning in dangerous illegal gun owners.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    For years no such law existed, and many otherwise law abiding gun owners, maybe some of your own family, are not compliant. Turn them in and you can make money and it's a lot safer than turning in dangerous illegal gun owners.

Nice. :noway:

Yeah, dad, sorry about sending the JBTs to your door, but, well, you weren't compliant.

Why are they worried about the gun owners who are not dangerous? Rhetorical question, I know the answer.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Reminds me of a passage in the bible...or the Hitler Youth program. Maybe I'm mixing things up...

No, I just think history is trying to repeat itself.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Thanks. I passed this onto S.C.O.P.E

Wow. I took a quick look at that site and sheer number of errors on the first 20% of the home page turned me off immediately. They appear to be serious, but really present a poor first impression.

BANS SALE OF ASSAULT WEAPONS.
    NOT EXACTLEY
    Spell check please...

Limits the number of Round to 7
    (Seem reasonable?)
    Why 7? Because there is no such thing as a 7 round magazine.How reasonable does it sound now?

Really? Never heard of the 1911, Kahrs and the S&W Shield among others?

Required Mental health Professionals to report credible threats to police.
    Not Exactly. Mental Health Professionals not just Doctors have to report certain criteria. 10 thousand reports have been collected by the State Police Gun Squad and 60 were license handgun owners. Could a member of your family be one of the 9960 others?
    At least they got "exactly" correct here. But they need a little math help...

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Wow. I took a quick look at that site and sheer number of errors on the first 20% of the home page turned me off immediately. They appear to be serious, but really present a poor first impression.

Spell check please...
    Yer right, they should probably close down. No need to fight for gun rights in NY. I'll let them know.

Edit: my bad. NY has little to offer with respect to fighting for gun rights. They could be more professional, but I gather don't get much financial support. In that respect you are correct in that they seem 'small time' or unprofessional.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Yer right, they should probably close down. No need to fight for gun rights in NY. I'll let them know.

Edit: my bad. NY has little to offer with respect to fighting for gun rights. They could be more professional, but I gather don't get much financial support. In that respect you are correct in that they seem 'small time' or unprofessional.

They almost made me believe gun owners are as stupid as we are portrayed in the media. It doesn't take money to get any of those things correct. It does take a little effort.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Perhaps most important of all...how does having more than 7 bullets in a gun make anyone dangerous? We ALL have that everywhere else in the country. Those bastards just want to punish gun owners because they are likely Republicans. Felons cannot vote! Talk about a civil rights violation. The so called "war on women" never existed, but the war on gun owners and the second amendment is in full swing. TAR AND FEATHER THEM.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You mean I can get $500 for reporting a guy or carrying more than 7 rounds in a gun and I've been reporting forward pistol grips on pistols for free?

timsdl72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    West Lafayette
    Yep, we've turned a corner in our nation. My first realization was back during the big push for the healthcare bill. Barry and Joe both pushed for people to call the white house hotline if they heard people giving "misleading" info about obummercare. NICE! But quite frankly, it's all just another step closer to what happened throughout East Germany after the war. Government was to be trusted more than neighbors and position was to be gained by turning them in for being disloyal.

Top Bottom