• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Just saying a special thanks to one of the best shops and shop owners in Indy. Thought i would pull some attention there way for there above and beyond service and for looking out for a long time customer. Im a long time AK collector myself and have never owned any firearm in 223/556. So after extensive research and what would account to several hours of fondling of my favorite rifle from there wall, i bought this....

And when i mentioned i didnt have any AR mags.... he tossed a Turtle an extra mag... and even tossed me a lil extra extra range time on top of the traditional 30 mins he offers with every purchase. "for those who dont know".
    And might i add that the Indy trading post's everyday price is only 20$ more than the Atlantic firearms "sale" price on this exact rifle. = an amazing price off the shelf.!

Thanks Indy Trading Post

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So are those things' ejector port reversible? They look cool but are hell on a southpaw. LOL

Turtle

Master
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    from my understanding the rifle is completely reversible for lefties.... but as im a right handed shooter ill never have the need to reverse its operation. But i do plan on a couple mods & add-ons and even a 9mm conversion for the flexibility to use up some of my ammo ive had back stocked since before obama was elected lol

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Glad you like it and are happy with it. I knew you would give her a good home. I see you already have her decked out. Looks good. Let us now how it shoots when you get a chance.

Top Bottom