• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Hey long time no see INGO ! Im back & i never went far. lol Just wanna say hello to old friends and say "HI" to all the new ones. Tho i haven't been on the forum in a very long time. I have still met and talked to many members at the gun shows as i always wear my INGO shirt and hat lol I really missed this place. Especially helping people with there AK's & AK variants....

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    why is my rep reset ? lol is that normal?

Feeling a little Rip Van Winkle-ish there, Turtle? Sounds like you have some catching up to do. Here are your updates in a nutshell:

Michael Moore is the POTUS.

His VP is Nacny Pelosi -- except that, since her gender reassignment surgery, she goes by Sergio.

Hunger has been eradicated, thanks to our daily rations of Soylent Green.

All civilian weapons have been outlawed, but due to a special dispensation by the Moore administration, I have been authorized to accept them from you.

INGO underwent an upgrade and facelift, and lots of things have changed. You may get your rep points back when your firearms are received and catalogued.

Indiana Lifetime LTCHs are history.

A .45 ACP round really WILL take a guy's head off with even a glancing blow now.

Fenway now runs the IRS and wants your back taxes paid.

Aren't you glad you came back? :laugh:

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Lol My eyes are great 20/10 vision in both eyes. I see like a Hawk lol Thanks for asking. That was many years ago that i had my lasik. Im shocked you remember. lol I feel special. You know how buying all these guns puts a guy in the poor house. So i sold some of my collection and bought a new motorcycle. I sadly had a bit of an accident. Bike is fine... but as you might think. Turtle vs motorcycle vs ground.... the turtle lost. lol So now i have more time for guns lol And some great pictures and videos of melons exploding from my summer adventures lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom