• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    n a related matter, the Rev. Charles Harrison, with the 10 Points Coalition, wants IMPD to establish an unConstitutional "Stop and Frisk" policy. Guess people Rights don't mean much to him, after all it's for the children.

City leader pushing for stop and frisk searches in Indy | WISH-TV

He seems to be perplexed as to how to take guns away from misbehaving youth. Well, I can help him.

You see, Rev, when I was growing up my father threatened to both take the dozens of guns that were in my room and to stop buying me new guns if I misbehaved. Neither happened but it kept me in line.

Perhaps you could work to destroy the Welfare State, Rev, so those young men could have fathers too? Just an idea.

You work to promote the Welfare State and then are confused when the reasonably foreseeable consequences bite you in the backside? Sorry, no sympathy here.

Destroy the Welfare State and then we'll talk.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    He seems to be perplexed as to how to take guns away from misbehaving youth. Well, I can help him.

You see, Rev, when I was growing up my father threatened to both take the dozens of guns that were in my room and to stop buying me new guns if I misbehaved. Neither happened but it kept me in line.

Perhaps you could work to destroy the Welfare State, Rev, so those young men could have fathers too? Just an idea.

You work to promote the Welfare State and then are confused when the reasonably foreseeable consequences bite you in the backside? Sorry, no sympathy here.

Amen!

tbhausen and I lost our prized Daisy bb guns at the hands of our late father when we got caught shooting at each other and we didn't get new ones for a year after. I can still remember seeing springs flying as he smashed therm against a stone fence.

Thanks dad. I love you and I miss you every day. The world needs more dads like you. I hope I can be one of them.

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    In a related matter, the Rev. Charles Harrison, with the 10 Points Coalition, wants IMPD to establish an unConstitutional "Stop and Frisk" policy. Guess people Rights don't mean much to him, after all it's for the children.

City leader pushing for stop and frisk searches in Indy | WISH-TV

The 10 Points Coalition is worse than worthless, they are actively harmful. It is truly disturbing that our fellow citizens are so un-American and lacking in common sense that they can propose and/or actively support things that are so blatantly unconstitutional and just plain wrong.

Aint gonna happen.

+1, but let's work to make sure it stays that way. Crap like this needs to be smacked down and belittled to the point that the people who support these things become laughing stocks that no one takes seriously.

:+1: to all of the above!

Top Bottom