• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm gonna wait till we get all the facts.

I can't imagine what unknown facts, especially given that the female cop was fired and the other suspended, could cause me to favor them searching anyone like this.

IANAL, but if authorities need a warrant to search our property, they should especially need a warrant to search all up in our private body parts.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I can't imagine what unknown facts, especially given that the female cop was fired and the other suspended, could cause me to favor them searching anyone like this.

IANAL, but if authorities need a warrant to search our property, they should especially need a warrant to search all up in our private body parts.

:D

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I was only able to stomach watching a couple of minutes of that first video. If you listen closely after he pulls the woman with the big white hat out, he says "When I search the car, am I going to find anything?"

I'm sorry, what the hell probable cause does he have to search the car? However, she says "No." implying consent to search. I'm guessing from the comments that it only gets worse from there.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was only able to stomach watching a couple of minutes of that first video. If you listen closely after he pulls the woman with the big white hat out, he says "When I search the car, am I going to find anything?"

I'm sorry, what the hell probable cause does he have to search the car? However, she says "No." implying consent to search. I'm guessing from the comments that it only gets worse from there.
    In other words she should have said "I do not consent to any searches" instead of "no" when he asked the question in that manner.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Meh. Just another in a long chain of cases in that third world, crap hole, police state Texas. This has happened there before and it will again. Hope these women get everything they ask for and then some. The two cops involved deserve to be living in cardboard boxes in an alley.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Meh. Just another in a long chain of cases in that third world, crap hole, police state Texas. This has happened there before and it will again. Hope these women get everything they ask for and then some. The two cops involved deserve to be living in cardboard boxes in an alley.

Homeless folks are a better class of people than this. They deserve sexual offender designation and registration.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In other words she should have said "I do not consent to any searches" instead of "no" when he asked the question in that manner.

Exactly, although it is a bunch of s**t that one has to use the exactly correct turn of phrase otherwise anything you do or don't say is construed as consent, as opposed to actually expressing consent.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Lakeland PD has female officer coming forward with "worst case of sexual harassment" her lawyer says he's ever seen in his three decades of legal work.

The allegations include "false imprisonment, assault and battery as well as gross sexual harassment."

Susan Eberle, woman at center of Lakeland Police sex scandal, comes forward

Not only that, but the same department has a history of officers having sex on the job.

Lakeland police have history of sex on job

Is it any surprise these deviants are fingering motorists on the side of the road?

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    What get's me is that these same officers that did this would also arrest someone for giving these ladies $10 to do exactly the same thing. If it's free it's a "search", if it's paid for it's "prostitution".:):

Top Bottom