• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    When I have gone there, they have searched bags and wanded at the door. That was for golden gloves and Slugfest.
    SLUGFEST!!!! Was there last year and will ne there for this years, have friends participating both years. Never saw security or a wand. I walked in CC and was never stopped.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    SLUGFEST!!!! Was there last year and will ne there for this years, have friends participating both years. Never saw security or a wand. I walked in CC and was never stopped.
    I may be mistaken about slugfest, but I thought I remembered them doing it there 3 years ago. Then again I was a fighter that year so I didn't go through the standard entrance and might be mistaken.

They were definitely searching at the golden gloves, our beer mule got stopped at the door when they went through her purse. We ended up shotgunning them on the sidewalk before re-entering...

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    Thanks all for the replies.

As of Saturday night there were no bag checks, or wand to be seen at the ticket table. Security was thick though... Great time, good fights!

Top Bottom